Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Supose I better give everybody the full story? I have been groomed and abused all of my life until a few years ago? My mum married my step farther when I was 18mths old who groomed me and manipulated a rocky marriage? He slow started to touch me and eventually ending in years of sexual abuse? I never told a sole but by doing this it enabled him to trap me into a life I didn't want until I was in my early 20's? I met my previous partner who was a very popular and much loved guy. Went thro a turbulent relasionship but I hung on to every little good moment in the hope I would escape the abuse I was going thro? I fell pregnant and I'm 90% sure he is the farther but because of the abuse carnt be 100% sure? I confided in a close friend who confinsed me to tell him, which ended in me being pregnant, single in the middle of a breakdown and forced to live back with my step farther? After receiving a txt saying he wanted to marry me and make everything right I met my previous partner late at night in a rural location? Stupid I know but then I was just so desperate to have him back? I ended up been raped by him and his friend and in his words I was fair game and damaged goods? I didn't tell anyone other than my close friend who fell out with me because I refused to report it? I now have a new partner that knows everything but I'm so wrapped up in jealousy when he leaves me because I'm afraid to be alone or he won't come back? I can't talk about little details like triggers ect because he's too close, so afraid my little girl is going to get wrapped up in all of this and still longing to feel safe and loved I dont know what to do anymore? Help me please?

Hi again, your emotions will be all over the place as you have never given yourself closure.

Have you been to your doctor to get counselling? I'm sure that it will help you. I'm not qualified enough to give you the proper advice that you need, but I can be here for you if you want to chat.

Your partner sounds a lovely bloke and its good that you've trusted him enough to tell him all and even though you have he is still there with you and your daughter - that should give you a clue to the fact that he could have walked away, but he hasn't, he's chosen to stay with you.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
    X