Raped, repeatedly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raped, repeatedly

Now and again, my sister recounts gang-rape and client rape experiences; attempted suicides; bar-fights; court dramas; car accidents; surgical miscues; unholy marriages; and abandonment on city streets, at age 13. A few weeks after we reunited, Arlyne began leaking bits 'n pieces of her existence. Then in November of 2003 her wild biography was published, giving TRUE life description of ALL she'd endured. I'm saddened to think she's gone through so much but proud of what she has been able to overcome. It takes grit and determination to climb mountains that high!!!! Rape is a terribly demeaning thing.
    It's a violation of the physical and spiritual being. And victims live the rest of their lives with those horrific memories tickertaping across their minds.

im 14 and was raped about 2 month ago by my ex-boyfreind your sister seems to of overcome so much and shes a real insperatoin in the hope that i can as i say 'make this go away' as the way she seems to have done is there any advice you could give me on how to help me get over this horible thing my numba 1 plan was to go back and never meat him lol but parently i cnt do that if you kno of anything i can do ide love to hear frm you xx

Comment

Working...
    X