Rape and the system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape and the system.

I was raped 6 months ago. I went through all the nasty things you have to go through, and ended up with him not being charged and the CPS more or less calling me a liar and raping me again in thier letter. I tried 15 times to get in touch with CPS , no replies at all. I am now getting help from WAR women against rape. They have been wonderful. I went on amarch with them 13/3/10 from Trafalger square to Houses of Parliment..If any of you need support please get in touch with them, they are the best women to help you. Thanks to all on this site for all your help C.Darcy .

i second that war are a really useful resource. they helped get me a solicitor to find appropriate housing (i was staying in a mixed hostel, hardly appropriate considering...) and have done some amazing things over the years like campaigning and succeeding to get rape in marriage acknowledged as a crime.
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Great advice, thanks for posting it up!

Comment

Working...
      X