Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

There really is NO ONE out there to help....OMG.

Yes Sammy there is - but you have to be brave and ask for help, pick up the phone and call MIND or SANE, they will talk to you.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

?

I just cant breath though, im sure i will calm down soon, but i feel like its going on too long, since the rape i have suffered with reallyreally high blood pressure, so im sure this pill will work soon. or i will die, i dont care anymore. Im sorry, but trying to talk and explain it all to someone who doesnt understand makes me feel worse..Thanks so much for your help...Im sure i will calm down soon....

Comment

Sammy - I'm under psych care - so I do understand. Are you on any meds? If not, why not?

They will help. Make an appointment with your GP and get the help you clearly need.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

mental

Im not ashamed to ask for help, but i need it now....Im still having waves of not being able to breath....I thought of calling my GP...I just cant. Im strong and sure i will be fine soon....

Comment

if you feel that bad then ring them - that's what they;re there for.

Are you on any meds for panic attacks? If not please go and get some. It give you a safety blanket knowing they are there is you need them.

Comment

panic attacks

No Im not on any meds, do you think my gp will understand and give me something? is there such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sammy64 View Post
                No Im not on any meds, do you think my gp will understand and give me something? is there such a thing.
                Are you for real Sammy64? You know very well from reading other posts on this and other forums that GPs will understand and you also know that there "is such a thing" as meds that will help.

I'm going to bed now. Yawn.
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

its real

I am real....i didnt think i could get help this time of night...going to call them now....night.

Comment

Working...
                  X