please read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please read this

im really confused i need help and i dont know what to say i need to get my story out or it will eat me up inside.

im thirteen years old and im not being big headed but am aparently considered to be quite attractive. i went to my best friends birthday party and there was this lad that i no quite well he had drank quite alot and we started kissing. he said he wanted it to go further and i said no and backed off. but later on i had drank a bit and he was fingering me but then he pushed me down onto the floor lay on top off me and held me down. he put his hands up my top and i tryed to stop him but i couldnt get him off me, he was lay on top off me pushing my legs open and sed open your legs i cant get my dick in i didnt bleev he was doing it i froze i didnt know what to do. he knew i didnt want to do anything but he didnt stop he just kept f**king me. he finally got tired and gave up but i ran out to find someone i knew and tell them what had happened. nobody believed me. i asked him about it infront of my mates and he just gave me a look then walked off grining to himself! im too young to have the morning after pill and i cant tell my parents so im just hoping i havent got an STD.

does anybody else have a story like mine if so i need advice on what you did... please!

There's a mailing list especially for teenagers who've been raped at the Survive site. There index page is at:
    http://survive.org.uk/indexx.html

They might want you to join a mailing list for new members first for a while though.

The site has lots of articles with useful information for people who've been raped as well.

If you feel comfortable telling your doctor about this, they should be able to give you advice on where to go to get yourself checked for sexually transmitted infections and hopefully cured if you have picked something up, before it has the chance to do much damage. This is important as some STI's can make women infertile or do worse things.

You can talk with a rape crisis counsellor free by phone if you can; they're only available at certain times during the week, but I've read on another forum that someone found them helpful. They should understand what you're going through. This website has information on how to contact them:
    http://www.rasac.org.uk/
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

i think u should tell ur parents...there are alot of reasons why u should..one ot them reason are that person can do that to some other person....how would you feel if you hear that from someone or the newspaper or whatever.but hey either tell ur mom or dad or call the police....im me at sweetgirl49022 that is my yahoo messager name or email at yahoo same name a above....take care

becky

Comment

Hello pippa the first thing you need to do is to tell your parents.This is a crime and needs to be reported to the police.Next you can go along to a brook advisory clinic or a clinic for womens health, their services extend to young people, and what you tell them is confidential, and private, however thye may ask you questions and it really is in your best interests to tell somebody about what has happened here.You are very young and something like this can have a much bigger effect on you than you relaise, not only is there an std to worry about but also pregnancy, not to mention the fact that this lad could do it again, to someone else.Please be brave and have the courage to ask someone for help.Also if you make an apointment with your GP thye can also help you and you can tell them what has happened, they will advise you to tell your parents or may ask for your permission to let your parents know, but please do not be afrdi of this happening, YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG HERE! you have nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be embrarresed of, and nothing to hide.You have been raped hun, and your parents are not going to be angry at you, thye love you and want the best outcome for you in life.Please tell your parents or go to your GP or a womens health centre as soon as you possibly can.You can also call the police by obtaining the local number to your police station, thye will send someone round to help you, you have done nothing wrong here, but this lad has, and you need to tell someone about this as soon as you possibly can.
        Good luck., contact me whenever you want to via this forum.
        Snoopy
        "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

Comment

hiya pippa
          please get some help and if no one believes you then keep trying till you find some one who does believe you,what about a relative, teacher or friend ask them to explain to your parents and do see a doctor or go to a family planning clinic where it is confidential and they will give you all the advice they can, dont please suffer in silence there is always some-one who will share your problems with you . what this person done to you is wrong and he should not be allowed to get away with this, i know that this will be hard for you to tell any one but please dont keep it to yourself get help soon you are too young to have to go through such an ordeal as this. Best of look let us all know how you get on

Lucky lady

Comment

i was in the same situation as urself.

please contact me at not_everyonesajenny@yahoo.co.uk.

thanks take care

Comment

This is a very old thread started by someone who hadn't registered as a member: this can't happen now as while prospective members are able to view the threads, they have to register to be able to post.
              Last edited by Casehardened; 26 January 2012, 05:52 AM.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

And even so, you don't question whether they are telling the truth or not. Especially in the Been Raped forum.

Which is why MindBoggles's post has been deleted.

Comment

Working...
                X