No announcement yet.

Why is it always me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RFLH removed them for your own safety - this is a public forum after all!
    However, as a mod I have viewed them, and they are scary! He must have been so close to you, no wonder you are shaken up. This man is clearly a loony!

DO you have even a suspicion of who he might be? an ex boyfriend, colleague, fellow student? Even someone who serves you in a shop? I am sure you have racked your brains, so I am sorry if I am going over stuff you have already thought of. Just trying to help!

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
      RFLH removed them for your own safety - this is a public forum after all!
      However, as a mod I have viewed them, and they are scary! He must have been so close to you, no wonder you are shaken up. This man is clearly a loony!

DO you have even a suspicion of who he might be? an ex boyfriend, colleague, fellow student? Even someone who serves you in a shop? I am sure you have racked your brains, so I am sorry if I am going over stuff you have already thought of. Just trying to help!
      No not really, I've worked for a few places over the past several years
      & tbh being a receptionist meant I had more dealings with people
      off the street face to face so to speak more than anyone else where I
      worked.
      I had plenty of nasty & *****y comments made about me behind my back
      (& to my face) by other female colleagues I worked with, calling me the
      office bike & a tart etc but I very much doubt it has anything to do with
      them.
      I'm even contemplating going out a lot more often than I do now (on my
      own) & dressing in similar clothes etc as I know he either a "thing" or an
      "issue" with women who wear particually tight & very short clothes & high
      heels etc in the hope that he might do something similar to me again, then I'd
      make sure I keep it as evidence as I'm betting his dna is known to the police.

Comment

And putting yourself at risk of something far worse.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Risking something far worse? like what?

All I was talking about was "attempting" to make myself a target for
          this sicko on purpose during the day etc as thats when the last incident
          occured (by wearing the shortest tightest dress I can find basically) as I'm
          hoping he'd do something similar to me & this time I wouldn't
          be stupid enough to wash everything or bin things afterwards. I know it sounds
          a bit insane but there IS a method in my madness surely?

Comment

I'd hate to read in the paper that a young woman had been found dead in a ditch then the storyline potentially goes on to say she was trying to entrap somebody by dressing in a provocative manner.....
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

i have often thought that if i was to be raped again i would scratch the guy to pieces so that it was obvious it was rape but in reality this would most likely put me in more danger. to actually seeking out a dangerous situation is completely insane and needlessly dangerous. a pervert's behaviour could easily escalate and the consequences could be dire.
              "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

YES, please do not put yourself in a situation that could go way beyond your control. More so than what it is at the moment.

I hear you chelt girl but let me tell you that if you go out looking for trouble and something happens to you and you take it to the police it may look like you actually wanted it to happen and the rapist could potentially get away with his foolery.

This is what he wants you to do. He wants you to be angry and react in the exact way you are reacting. You could potentially be walking into a trap.

Rapists dont do it for the sex they do it for control or for some sick fetish. Rape is psychological, remember that and be one step ahead. These types of men are effing sick so dont go out there with your big bad self thinking that you can take this ******* on cos it dont work like that yea.

You sound hardened to the world and it sounds like you have suffered at the hands of your collegues calling you names and that must hurt deep down. It is not something that you can shrug off easily. These people could be done for bullying and sexual harrassment, dont 'get used to it' because you can become complacent when treated in that way. No one should have to put up with that anywhere!

I was stalked for a whole year apart from I knew who this person was. He was a customer of mine who used to worship my body. He started to become very posessive and forceful and would stop people from seeing me (which I did not mind one bit) but hey I had to make money to give to my pimp. This guy started to follow me home, to the shops everywhere. I made sure I was never alone or if I was alone I made sure I was safe. Doors locked, pepper spray ect. I could not tell my ex pimp about this because I would have got beats... and the only reason I got rid of my stalker is because I became pregnant, stopped work, moved house bsically started a new life..

Dont take this person for granted. Being angry can defy your natural instict and intellect.

Take care of yourself x
                Last edited by isi; 21 September 2009, 10:29 AM. Reason: to add to my little story....
                Life is full of options is just choosing the right one thats hard....

Comment

Working...
                X