X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi is there any other support forums for teen rape survivers thanks

Hi rolex,

There are quite a few support forums for victims/survivors of rape. It also depends on what you want from a forum as to what type will suit you the best and if you are in the UK you may not want to use an American forum? maybe try google and see if anything suits...

This forum has no age limitation so feel free to post here at any time and hopefully the people here can support you including myself. You are in control of what you want to do and most people here are friendly and understanding to the best of their ability.

Hope this helps

Isi
    Life is full of options is just choosing the right one thats hard....

Comment

Hi Rolex

isi is right, there are lots of different types of support forums. We are just one of them! with regard to age, we are quite varied - some of us are teenagers, some of us are older....much older in my case! But we are all friendly and do our best to support everyone who comes here.

Saffron x

Comment

Rolex Hi and welcome, never be too afraid to ask anyone for help cos trusting people is what you need most. PPl on here have a wide view and experience on life from the victims to the accused all of whom I know would back you 100% and beyond if possible else they should not be here !!

Never be afraid to ask, if you dont the only person who loses is yourself and thats not fair !! Be strong and stand up for your rights as a victim of a most hideous crime, I hope you reported it !!

Comment

Working...
        X