Underage rape or? Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underage rape or? Please Help!

Hi, i know this girl who is 15 and was going out with this 18 year old but i don't know if the 18 year old knew she was 15 or not. They have been going out for around 2 months now and now broken up due to arguments etc (i don't know.) Now the girl hates him for whatever he did and has been saying she wishes he would die. Also when they were going out she gave his mate some CDs to play but his mate never gave them back to her and now she is blaming her ex boyfriend for stealing them. (Sorry if I am confusing you)

Now because she hates him so much she is saying "if you don't get my CDs back tomorrow (today) then I will ring the police and tell them you raped me because i am under-age!" or something similar.

I am friends with both these people but the girl will not listen to me at all. I am not sure if she will ring the police. She has been saying that she gave him "head" (blow job) but i do not know if this is true as i did not see anything. The girl who is saying this can be very immature.

What i wish to know is will the guy get put down for this or is this a waste of police time?

Thank you for any information you can give.
Working...
X