Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Belated - Happy New Year (... IICSA, Truth Project & other stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Belated - Happy New Year (... IICSA, Truth Project & other stuff)

A bit late, but Happy New Year to all those contributors supporters & falsely accused (& their families, cos it effects you too)!

I usually pop by a bit earlier than this to wish all those using this site the best for the coming 12 months.
    I had cause years ago to find this site & was grateful to Daftmoo & Co for the information & advice gleened...
    (NB: There is not one single police officer in entire British Isles who I would now trust in my home - EVER)!

The hurt pain & damage of false allegation - combined in my case with rancid vile dishonest homophobic police officers - never goes away.

So why late this year?

Well I was a bit tied up preparing & giving testimony as a victim survivor to the Statutory Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse TRUTH PROJECT.

Which I finally did in Jan of this year. Three & half hours of pre-prepared disclosure...& very, very angry - mainly with HOMOPHOBIC Devon & Cornwall police.

I'd only been raising CSA as an issue with Devon & Cornwall police since 1988 but encountered so many dishonest, corrupt, lying, abusive, incompetent, vile & homophobic police officers in the Devon & Cornwall police ....I ended up having to go to another police force in 2013.

*Oh, the Essex police took just one week to identify one of the abusers who'd raped & sodermised me from when 6 -10yrs old. AND Still the vermin from DC police have tried to play it down & cover up. Grrrrrr!

I will NEVER forgive or forget the relentless abuse & homophobia carried out by Devon & Cornwall police - EVER!

Annnnnyway, Happy New Year from this ancient old gay fossil faggot (I can say that) & Good luck to you all.

My website

It's always good to hear from you and great that you still appreciate the usefulness of the forum, indeed you must be one of the few active members older (in forum time, that is! ) than myself.

Your campaigning over the years has obviously borne fruit as genuine victims are now listened to much more compassionately by the police (however it is unfortunate that false accusers have also taken advantage of this situation!)
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

A belated happy new year to you too UD,

It sometimes astonishes me at how long Daftmoo has been running but it's always nice to hear from old members who sadly had cause to find us.

Thanks for the update, I hope that airing your grievances to the inquiry has given you some peace and also the knowledge that you have played a part in changing things for the better.
      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
      X