Rape of a friend, policewoman rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rape of a friend, policewoman rape

My friend was raped and she dont want to report that. Because she has two children and was threated with they death if she dose that. The worst thing is that the atack on her was planed as a rewenge of her actions. She is namely a policewoman,and her crime was that a few days ago she arrested a 17 year old guy for driving an unregistered car. This boy is the son of one of the local most powerfull men and has obviously felt strongh enough that he together with 3 accomplices (approximately his age) attack her couple nights later when she was stepping out of the police car at her home. They beat her up brutally, mostly with punches and kicks in her stomach, then they drive away with her in an unknown car, stopped at nearby forrest,when they tear down her uniform, chained her with her own handcuffs and then savagely raped her. In the couple of hours of her abusement and torturing she lost count of rapes when the four rapist took turns on her, penetrating in her both analy and oraly. Before she passed out they were in her at least 30 times or more,widely cheering each other at her screames and tears. When she came back to conscious, they were about to throw her at the place wher they kidnapped her. They left her ther with the threats menssioned earlier. At the age of 35 she has two minor age children and is verry scared for their health. By her own words only I as her best friend since childhood know what really happened to her. I am on the edge to going crazy,to take matters in my own hand. What shoould I do?

Hi

That sounds dreadful. However I don't think there is anything you can do. If you report this to the police yourself they will then visit her and try to get her to prosecute. If she is not up to doing this then that would only put her through more trauma.

What you can do is be the friend you already are, and be there for her as and when she needs to talk, cry or shout. Maybe later when she feels stronger she can put in a complaint. Hopefully she has already been to a doctor to be treated for her injuries. That way there will be a record of them which will help in a prosecution later on, should she decide to go down that route.

At the moment, do not pressure her into doing anything. Just be there.

Good luck.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X