Was it rape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it rape?

I was very drunk after a long afternoon with mates. They slowly left and I realised i was talking to strangers. An ex boyfriend came into the bar. I had broken it off when he threatened to hit me a year before this night. We did not speak at first but eventually he came over and said he was sorry if he made me scared of him. We got chatting and he bought me some drinks after some hours of talk and dancing he and his cousin wanted to leave i asked to go with them as I couldnt drive my car home and I thought he ws staying in my neighbourhood. They took me to their motel instead. My ex let me sleep in his double room in the spare bed but he joined me. He reached for the condoms and then i knew he wanted sex. i said 'No i dont want it' but he just continued and did not use the condoms. He ripped off my bra but was not violent in any other way because I gave in. I did not want to fight or argue out of fear. The Motel was in the middle of nowhere.
    ~The next morning he saw I had moved beds when he had woken up and jumped into mine and did it again after i had said no again. I wanted a bath but he joined me again in the bath with his cousine in the bedroom and this time when I said no he tried to force himself in but I was too sore and he couldnt and he kicked me out of the bath saying he had to wash himself. After the bath He said I was carrying his son. He was wrong it was a daughter. He now wants to be her daddy and i cant face him. He has texted me and called my bf swear wokrds for stealing his child and me. Do I have a case agianst him?

Hello hun, i have just read your post, distressing as it was i have to say that you were raped yes.It doesnt matter if you didnt fight back, lots of people dont fight back during a rape as it could make things worse, and more painful.The fact that you said no, and tried to get away indicates that you were not willing, if it contiuned and you didnt fight back, this does not make it any less of a rape, you were just doing what you had to do to survive, if he is capable of rape he is capable of anything.Have you got any support where you are? have you told anyone? in particular your partner? I am going to say that this man needs to be reported as soon as possible, and ask you to think about what kind of father he would make? would you feel safe letting your child near him? if all of the answers tell you to get as far away from this man as possible then i beleive you should go with your heart and report him to the police.Get some counselling, speak with your doctor, tell them what hapened, tell your partner if you can, and report this monster, he has committed a awful crime against you, and you have fallen pregant because of it, he isnt going to make a great dad is he?
    This man is a monster and needs to be locked up, i would advise you to protect yourself and your child from here on, get as far away from this man as possible, and report him for what he has done to you, he simply cannot belive he can get away with this.
    Good luck, if you want to chat further about anything please dont hesitate to write in.Im so sorry for what has happened to you.Please be strong and reach out to people in your area that can help.This man needs to be locked up and you and your child have a right to be safe in the community. Good luck
    Snoopy
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."

Comment

Working...
    X