Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

False Rape Accusations...The Law must be Changed once and for all!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Rape Accusations...The Law must be Changed once and for all!!

Hi

It is unfortunate that in this day and age incidents of false accusations are still being made in this world, the effect it can have on an individual is catastrophic. As you would have read my story i myself worked for a leading health club operator in a very high profile job position, the woman who made the serious false accusations against me, despite never going anywhere near a police station even after I told her lover to drag her their! and to which whom I found out later had had an astonishing 6 lovers during her marriage to her husband!, lead me to lose a good career, a huge sum of money, many friends, my home, which resulted in me suffering from depression, having to take medication, being suicidal and yes attending counselling sessions.
    At the time I had asked for guidance from Central & Strathclyde Police! Scottish False Allegations Authority! The Scottish Law Society in Edinburgh! And enquired to Solicitors about my case in which three where willing to take it on with an unfortunate astronomical fee of £15.000 +.
    It is absolutely imperative the law is changed to protect men against such a woman that I encountered. One thing that I will say is take one day at a time and not expect to be the person you once where, time is a healer yes! but when the vast majority of men have been through what I have, you do and will become fearful of any physical contact with woman for some time to come...for me it has been 4 years and still ongoing!

I only wish I had found this website earlier because if I did my accuser would definatly be behind bars now after what she did to my life!

Thanks

Justice4men
Working...
X