party made my life HELL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• party made my life HELL

Hi people, im a 25yo male who was fausly accused of rape, im at the moment on bail its a really stressful time and im finding it quite hard to cope, it all started when id bumped into an old aquaintance of mine and he invited me back to a party where i attended i wasnt well equainted with most of the people there but nether the less i stayed around, it was getting late so i unsucsessfully tryed getting a taxi. the party was still going it was late so i asked the owner of the house if i could lay down as i had a headake she agreed so i did, after layed there for just a couple of mins a girl came in stating she was also tyred so she layed on the bed with me, it was early hours we had both had a lil to drink, i suppose one thing led to another we started kissing and exchanged oral onli 4 a short time as i could not get an erection she came back up and put her back to me and rubbed her self on my penis, i still could not get a full erection, with this she started to get a lil frustrated, it went quiet 4 abit an then she stood up and called her friend upstairs, acting like id done somthing wrong to her, with this i said look i dnt know what your game is but im having no part of it and i then left the house.
    later the next day i was picked up by the police and questioned about the allegations. i told the police exacly what happend, but for some reason i feel the officers where there to percicute me rather than get the truth of the situation. anyways im on bail now awaiting forensics and things. What doesnt look good in my favour though is that i hardly knew anyone at the party and if it goes to court ill have no witrnesses on my side and the people that where there where friends of the accuser.

hello charles

i just wonder this is a old thread and r u still active ? coz i m being charged and i might need ur help in understanding how u felt with situation and war happened?

Comment

Working...
    X