Falsely accused two days ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused two days ago

Hello. Im feeling very low about whats happened to me. I spent a day in police custody being interviewed and having tests taken. Ths incident id like to talk to somebody about but after reading this thread I realise its not such a good idea to post up the details. Ive been made to believe this will go nowhere by the duty solicitor and the police but im still worried. Im bailed to come back in 4 weeks but thats a long time to let your mind wander.

Ok, maybe I can add a few details. I had arranged to meet a couple off a website for a consensual threesome. They turned up quite late to the hotel and we sat and had a few drinks. It was fair to say everybody was a little drunk but not too much. We then went to my hotel room where we had sex for about 2 to 3 hours. As it happens though they turned out to be psychos.. she completely flipped out, and he jumped me. Both of them held me down and beat me.. at one point she said dont say a word as ive got a gun here. They then put there clothes and I imagine were gonna make a quick exit but I fought back, shouting for help also.
    There was a knock on the door for the management and I jumped up and opened it naked. As soon as they came in she broke down in tears saying I had raped her. Obviously the hotel staff were hostile to me even though I was obviously beaten up. They were even going to let the pair leave the room until I shouted them down as I didnt want them to collaborate their story. The police arrived and arrested me on suspicion of rape and him for assault.
    I got taken to police station were the tests were down and my injuries were photographed. After all this my duty solicitor advised me to no comment to everything because when the time came she didnt actually make a formal statement of complaint. I was then bailed for 4 weeks and actually felt good it was all nonsense.
    But now after reading this to be honest im a bit worried. It is a fact all my DNA is over her and people are getting convicted for less!

Comment

Journalist wishing to interview someone whose partner was falsely accused or cleared of rape

I'm posting this message from the London features department of Splash news in the hope you can help me with an article I'm currently looking into.

I'd very much like to interview someone whose partner has been falsely accused or cleared of rape for a feature I hope will highlight the damage such claims have on the wrongly accused loved ones.

If you the partner of someone who has gone through this or have gone through this yourself and your partner would feel comfortable enough to talk about your experiences, please do get in touch.

Splash is an international news agency and here in the features department we write strong human-interest pieces for the British national newspapers and magazines and numerous international publications.

Many Thanks,
      Kara Dolman
      Feature Writer

0207 078 8962
      kdolman@splashnews.com

Comment

husband has been falsely accused of sexual assault

hi, i hope your case is going better than my husband's.
        he has been accused of sexual assault by a girl he started talking to. now i know this will sound biased but i know my husband and he is not the aggressive type.
        i really don't know what to do, he has been in custody nearly a week now.
        solicitor's are saying it is not looking good because the girl basically has a halo over her head.

is that fair???
        i'm losing my mind.

Comment

Working...
        X