Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my story

Hi
    Last year my daughter accused my husband of abusing her on 4 seperate occasions in a peroid of roughly 3 years,she diclosed this to a family member after an arguement with her dad.My husband is not her biological father although he has loved and treated her as if she was since she was 3yrs old(she is now 15).She has never shown any indication of anything being wrong,never avoided being around him,laughed and joked as they always have, kissed him and told him she 'loved him' every time she left the house(the same as she did with me) i found her diaries and she has never mentioned anything being wrong in those only the fact that when he told her off she would remark in her diaries that'who does he think he is,hes not my dad'.We got the police involved which then got the awfull Social Services involved...my husband ended up in court where the judge directed the jury to find him not guilty as the details of her 'claim' changed with every person she told. As the judge put it, ' the number of inconsistencies between her and the 'witnesses' and the vast internal inconsistencies would mean we have no idea of exactly what to convict him of' (witnesses being 2 members of my family and two friends of hers whom she told of this,not that they witnessed anything!!)All the way through this horrendous nightmare my daughters accounts have been very inconsistant.
    After a terrible year my husband is back home and my daughter is living with relatives and we are now left dealing with the horrendous and appalling Social Services...
    Sorry if my story is bit rambled but this is the 1st time i've openly spoken about this and would like to know if anyone else has gone through something like this and experienced the horrendous Social Services.
    Thank you for reading..
    Torn apart x
    Last edited by torn apart; 8 July 2008, 06:04 PM.

The ss

After 5 years of involvement with the social services (SS as we call them) and over 6 workers later , they just dumped us and don't want to know.they think they can do what they want , tell lies,dig into your personal lives, belive me they can make your life hell, it took us over a year before we turned,,take a note pad and write every thing they say. good luck

Comment

Working...
    X