Jailed for wrongly being accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jailed for wrongly being accused

My Cousin has been falsely accused of Rape to one of his step daughters which he has not seen for 7 years and which apparently happened 10 years ago.

Apparently, she is claiming there were other men involved too.

He has never been in trouble before, and has alot of support from family and friends. (Infact you wouldn't belive how much support he is getting) who have given carachter references.

The last time he saw her, she was a very happy child and was very upset that her Mother was leaving him for another partner.

He has proof that he was good to the children by the Mother.

We have been reading on the internet that there seems to be no help for these inocent people.

Our Solicitor has tried for bail three times which has been refused and the latest attempt he did not even go to the court, he had to sit in a car for 3 hours and then was told he would not get bail. We need assistance in what to do next, the family is very distraught.

The young lady in question is very unstable and is a self harmer which apparently has nothing to do with this, she happens to be an attention seeker. She is now 15 years old and her Mother apparently wants nothing to do with the case at all which must tell you something.

I would appreciate any advice and help that you can give us.

Kind regards
    Help
    0%
    Help
    0%

The poll is expired.

Hi, a lady called Rights Fighter will be along shortly no doubt and will be able to offer you advice.

In the meantime have a look at www.pafaa.org.uk
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

It sounds like he is on remand awaiting trial - am I right? There is quite a lot you can do and as RFLH has said, if you join the forum on PAFAA you will find that is a private forum dealing only in false allegations of sexual abuse. All members have been touched by false allegations; some are with us now after serving several years in prison for crimes that never were committed, some are pre trial and some have family member in prison. Also some are with us after "not guilty" verdicts.

Please feel free to private message me by clicking on my name (link) and let me know where you are in the UK as I might have members living close by who can give you personal support.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I've tried to contact you giving details of where we live, but have had no reply.

Please contact me ASAP as thee have been other developments.

Many thanks

Comment

Hi, Rights Fighter has been away on legal visits the last few days - she is due back sometime today.

She will answer you as soon as she can, but as you can appreciate she will have a lot of emails to read when she gets back.

In the meantime please join the PAFAA forum where you will get help and advice until you hear from her. It's a private site so you can be sure of confidentiality.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I've responded to Campaign R's request to join PAFAA - you should be able to get on the forum now and meet others who have been touched by false allegations of abuse. It's completely private and members have all experienced this nightmare one way or another.

AS RFLH said I have been away for a few days.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Any users on this from Ireland

Dear All,

My exe has tried here best to destroy my life and accused me of hurting my daughter. It has not stopped, I am at my wits end knowing that I am innocent.

I am wondering if there are any irish as I'd like to speak with someone. It is a nightmare, it is hard to find against. The minute when the nuclear option is used then there is no way back for the person accused.

I hope there is some help out there who have had an false allegation. I feel hopelessness, helplessness, shame - keeping my head down, paranoid that people know some thing that is fail.

I have only tried to be a good person but now my name it looks like will be dragged through the dirt.

Please advise.

Comment

Fathers wrongly accused

Dear Fathers,

Have you been accused, if so, was there light at the end. I cannot see the light, all I see is my name being destroyed, not able to see my daughter when know that I was a good dad. This started small and it went to a wild fire. I have a professional - seemingly professional forensic psychologist telling me that I should accept to something that I did not do, if I do not accept, my daughter can never heal. I am not accepting to something that I was good at, I was a good dad. I'd rather go to jail.

But I did nothing wrong and that is the true but I have to live with a taint. I will fight it but the taint is hard.

PPM

Comment

Working...
                X