Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling story 2 the media!

Hi
    Purely the captialist me here - methinks I could sell my story to a magazine or a paper. Not expecting to make 1000's but certainly 100's. -Also the thought of the "thing" in the public domain seems like a very good revenge!

People who make these false allegations - seem to make it to the papers anyway so I might aswell get on the bandwagon?

Has nobody else out there who has been cleared or NFA'D thought of doing that? Or has indeed done that? And also do you actually think the media would be indeed interested?
    I wanted to do it now - but as it all subjudical then i don't think they would be able to print all that much.

I don't think they'll publish until its all been sorted.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Utterly Destroyed did an interview, the link is somewhere on this forum. There's probably a few people here who can see similarities between the two of you!

No, you can't do much whilst on bail - anything you did would get you into trouble either in a civil court or more likely a crown court since I'm sure your words will be twisted and used against you - the phrase has been used before here: 'methinks he doth protest too much'! Bear in mind this also applies to your blogs and anything else on the internet.

I would be horrified to have anything about me put on show in the public arena - my life is my own, and I'd much rather put it behind me and move on. Just imagine the people reading your story, however it's phrased it will never make you sound noble and everyman-like (if it works out the way you want):

'Well I was accused by the mother of my child of pimping her out to loads of my friends and selling DVDs of her being raped. Then she went to the police over one incident where she says, while pregnant, she was held down in the back of my car while my mate f*cked her. Of course he did f*ck her with other people sat in the front but it was definitely consentual.

'It all worked out in the end because I got her put inside for lying and after she gave birth social services gave the baby to me. She's clearly disturbed but I still had a relationship with her - don't you judge me! Ha ha I bl**dy well win!'

Apologies for exaggerating. I can't see you being perceived in a truly sympathetic light. After the interview and the Jeremy Kyle special I guarantee if the media doesn't turn against you the public will. There's no smoke without fire; it's your own fault for getting involved with her; even if 90% of the allegations was her lying there must be some truth to it.

I haven't kept up with recent developments in the Shannon Matthews case but when the family were appealing for her return I turned round to my friend and told him exactly how it would turn out, and I was pretty much right. The fact that her new boyfriend looked a bit paedo-y and was charged with keeping indecent images was just the icing on the cake! Whether it's all true or not is irrelevant - my prediction was based on how things work, not my amazing track record of judgements of character.

I think in the long run you will only damage yourself, unless you can afford Max Clifford. Yes the media is starting to lash out a little at false accusers but not to that extent - normally it's good-looking millionaires found not guilty or people who killed themselves who get coverage. If you're media-savvy enough then go for it further down the line.

Good Lord I feel like such a party-pooper nowadays! Just make sure you take loads of advice before doing it - please!!!

Comment

Yes u do have quite a point there - afterall I got involved with a total mental case! - and boy what a total mental case she actually is!
        She lied all the way through - trapped me by getting pregnant! - the b1tch is not even aknowleding it is my baby! - she told the police 30 men she told SS 3 men. Another blatant discrepancy in her story.

In fairness to SS though they have been very good to me and are helping me as much as possible. They can't put me through any assesment as the "thing" denies it is mine but they are sympathetic to my cause and reading through the lines they don't believe the bare faced lies she has been telling either.

The investigating police officers are rude and arrogant - me thinks they got bullied at school - the scary thing is when I told my solicitor that and they could not organise a p1ss up in a brewry - she said "I agree" - what hope is for any of us - no wonder my local force is the worst in the country!

Jeremy Kyle - all my friends told me they would take a day off work to see me on that - that thought has crossed my mind! -My greatest trouble is when I feel or have been wronged - I want the world to know about it.

There have been times b4 in my life when I have been stiched up - and there has been nothing I could do to get my own back - this is different - I will have some justice here and she will go in front of a judge!

You are not a party pooper lemming - u just are being a realist - I am and can get a bit carried away - however I know (and the police) know I have done nothing wrong - so I guess I can give it a bit large! But i think wot u r telling me is to keep my feet firmly on the ground and hang in there and dont do anything silly - and things will come out in the wash - in other words adopt the cautious approach and not the gun ho attitude that I coming across as!

Comment

Greetings to all the wonderful stalwart contributors & I'm back in the room.

I had to take a break as I was becoming increasingly angry at the catalogue of injustices I was reading regarding police conduct in such cases.

Just for the record police intimidation & violation of my life continues completely unchecked. This has lead to severe depression, & daily thoughts of suicide & complete understanding and empathy regarding why some might want to petrol bomb a police station. I'm not advocating it, just understand completely utterly & fully why someone might be pushed to such an extreme feelings of action.....So I stepped away from here for a bit.

I just wanted to say my motive for going to the media was not financially motivated, and it has cost me far more for doing so, but I am a great believer in standing up to abusive bullies...and I know know great abusive & violating group of bullying (homophobic) abusers than my local constabulary.

Just for the record I was passed details of a Human Rights Enquiry into Institutional abuses of Human Rights, I submitted as my written contribution the content of my youtube channel & my blog. This has immediately resulted in a threat from the local constabulary to prosecute me unless I remove/destroy my blog evidence submitted to the HRI.

BE OF NO DOUBT OF THE DEPTH OF CORRUPTION OPERATIVE WITHIN POLICE ORGANISATIONS!

On top of that I have been approached (unsolicited on my part) by the National Audit Office requesting me to give witness evidence to the Institute of Criminal Policy Research regarding my experience of the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

I have agreed to give evidence and it is sumed up in that in my personal experience the Independent Police Complaints Commission is an ineffectual & useless public watchdog to protect against police abuses of Power, police criminality & police misconduct.

By the IPCC's own admission in my case they failed to interview witnesses, on top of ignoring physical evidence offerred and ignoring entire swathes of the written complaint made. (NB: The Guardian Newspaper reported earlier this year that over 100 lawyers had withdrawn their services from the IPCC due to lawyers concerns regarding bias & favouritisim of the IPCC to the police, along with dodgey legal decissions) Yep...That just about sums up my experience of the IPCC!

So a word of warning...If you decide you may want to make a formal complaint against the police for misconduct, criminality & or breach of code of conduct....BEWARE!!!

The probability is (in my experience) you will be treated like Sh*t by the IPCC, your complaint will be diluted, watered down, ignored or poorly dealt with...on top of that you can expect further intimidation from the police, un-logged visits to your home, vehicle stops, and should you become a victim of further crime....well just don't bother informing the police unless its to get a crime number for an insurance claim. These are my factual experiences.

I think it was Niche who said "I do not believe I know"...Well I don't believe, I KNOW my local constabulary to be homophobic, criminal & corrupt.

Comment

I thought it had been rather quiet here of late - hi UD!!
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hiiiiiiiii UD!!! Nice to see you're emphatic as always! Welcome back

Comment

Working...
              X