I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

Why would they not close a case at the station when you have evidence that the alleged rape was false and they have messaged you saying how much they enjoyed the sex and didn’t want it to end , I’ve been released under investigation and anxious about what happens next
    Last edited by Ghost23; 11 July 2020, 04:00 AM.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Your question is one that most, when faced with a false accusation will have asked at some point, and it's probably no help for your state of mind to explain the reasons:

if the allegation could have occurred, i.e. unless you could prove the encounter could not have taken place, an investigation must be opened. The text message is obviously very relevant and would probably blow the case out of the water in a trial but must be confirmed trough interviews, etc. Unfortunately it is impossible to predict how long this process will take; if you look at other members accounts you will note that the time frames for an NFA vary wildly!

In the meantime this link from the 'Useful Information' section of the forum might answer some of your questions:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
      Hello and welcome to the forum,

Your question is one that most, when faced with a false accusation will have asked at some point, and it's probably no help for your state of mind to explain the reasons:

if the allegation could have occurred, i.e. unless you could prove the encounter could not have taken place, an investigation must be opened. The text message is obviously very relevant and would probably blow the case out of the water in a trial but must be confirmed trough interviews, etc. Unfortunately it is impossible to predict how long this process will take; if you look at other members accounts you will note that the time frames for an NFA vary wildly!

In the meantime this link from the 'Useful Information' section of the forum might answer some of your questions:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now

I answered the questions as honestly as I could and as much as I could remember as it was 3&1/2 years ago . What she said was a lie and I’ve given the police the photos emails and texts I have of her trying to arrange a threesome , saying she has rape fantasies , and that she really enjoyed the night in question and didn’t want it to end . The police have all this , and I think they want to reinterview her with what I have provided to them . I was not charged , she said I had damning evidence and needed to write a report to give to her chief , I’m not sure where I stand atm and what the likely outcome is , my worst fear is things going further and things getting twisted , I am innocent and I just want it all to be over with . Can anyone ease my mind , I thought with everything I have shown them it’d be done there and then , the oic said to tell by her body language to not be worried but I’m worried sick of what happens next can anyone help thank you

Comment

Hi there. Please try not to worry too much though I know it's difficult. Much as we want new information to be dealt with there and then, there are procedures to be gone though and things to be signed off and it's never a fast process. It's a waiting game for you at the moment but from what you say, there is every chance that you will get the correct decision, albeit that you may have a lengthy wait.

In the meantime, please be kind to yourself. This is a traumatic process to go through, and there may be physical and mental repercussions for you - anxiety, loss of sleep, appetite etc etc, - but if you recognise it as an understandable result of trauma, it will be easier to bear. Don't be afraid or ashamed to ask your doctor for help if you need it, to talk to your friends and family about what's on your mind - a worry shared is a worry halved and all that - and come back here for virtual support.

The most likely outcome is that it will be seen for the false accusation that it is. Most false accusations are. That said, it's also important to try to cross bridges when you get to them, and not before. COVID-19 has slowed up everything in the system for now, so patience and calm are your very best friends. If the OIC is saying that you don't need to be worried, hang on to that too. The forum has all sorts of good advice so browse, and draw comfort from all those who got NFA; there are plenty of them and I'm as sure as I can be that you will be one of them too, in time.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X