falsely accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsely accused

where to start well i come from a close family am married have 4 kids 3 girls one boy and beautiful wife

it may29th and just yesterday i found out that my aunt and her daughter went to the police station and told police that me and my cousin had raped her. this hit me like i ran into a brick wall.

please dont ask when this happen because this is all new to me and i dont know what was said but the accuser is talking to my cousin wife who is telling us what she is doing and supposedly this started back when she was four..

but i forgot to mention my nephew as well was being accuse first it started with my nephew then my cousin raped her and she said that she came to me and told me then i turn around and rape her now i was like what the **** if my nephew did it that would have made him like 8yrs old.. and i dont know anything about the other times.

now this niece of mine is adopted she was born a drug baby so she is diagnosed bipolar -schizophrenia she takes med along with street drugs. her my aunt live with my grandma my aunt has allowe3d her to use drugs and have guys over since she was teenager now take in mind none of my grandma kids or us grandkids ever smoked or did drugs in front of my grandma nor did we take it in the house.

my niece on the other side does it all my whole family just found out and is pissed and they dont believe a word she is saying because she not all there..

so i contacted a lawyer he doesnt think it going to go anywhere but this is my life and my family life she is ruining i dont know whatto do i am so lost in all this please someone help before i lose it i forgot to mention after she accused me she called and asked if my son can go over stay the night
    Last edited by Casehardened; 31 May 2020, 10:06 AM. Reason: Split text into paragraphs

Hello and welcome to the forum,

I've edited your post as it's quite difficult to read as one block of text so I've put in line breaks, however I've not changed any of the wording.

Just to clarify one point for anyone who may wish to respond: I assume the accusation came from your aunt's daughter i.e. your niece and your aunt was just went there to support her?
    Originally posted by toker2008 View Post
    i found out that my aunt and her daughter went to the police station and told police that me and my cousin had raped her.
    In the meantime this link may answer some of your questions:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...at-happens-now
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Doli Incapax may apply in this situation.

Currently under anyone under the age of 10 in England, is considered below the age of criminal responsibility.

There was a change of law in 1988, until that date, the law also stated that anyone under the age of 14 was presumed innocent but it had a rebuttal presumption of innocence, they had to prove you knew right from wrong.

Doli incapax is retrospective, in that if you was under the age of 14 before the change of law in 1988, then doli incapax would apply, if you was under the age of 10 then you would be under the age of criminal responsibility... I seriously suggest you look into the alleged dates, regardless of been completely innocent and read up on doli incapax.

Below is a link for some information from a solicitors site, I have never used the solicitor, but the information is definitely worth reading.

Some interesting points about rape in the link.

I had a similar situation to yours, my solicitor was Chris Saltrease.

https://www.tuckerssolicitors.com/hi...-doli-incapax/

If anyone, or any professional legal advice, tells you that doli incapax would not apply retrospectively(subject to the date of the accusations and your age at the time) , then quickly move on and find a much better legal team.
      Last edited by soulbug; 1 June 2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X