Falsely Accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely Accused

Hi, long story short I was staying with my Ex during isolation as she wanted help with our two children, we had a little disagreement as I got up late to take my son to school who has special needs,
    She stormed to her mums and I received lots of hateful messages from her regarding the flat as it's a joint tenancy and even threatening to run up north with my children as I wouldn't leave the property due to not haveing anywhere else to go and the fact I feel my kids wouldn't be safe left with my Ex due to her mental health.
    We split up in February after a number of years together, SS are involved aswell and told her to call the police due to our argument, what happened next totally shocked me.
    I got arrested on suspicion of 1 account of historic rape over 2years ago which I thought was absurd as in January we were discussing haveing a new baby and generally planning loads of positive stuff together.
    I had a duty sol with me when I had to make a statement and why I thought this was all happening, I mentioned the abusive messages to the police so they have seized my phone even though the duty sol said they wouldn't need to as it wasn't mentioned.
    I am currently on a 28day bail and haven't heard anything further since the arrest even though they wanted to interview my sister but never got in contact,I'm just not sure what to make off it and the fact SS said I can't see the children as they are not getting involved in contact issues makes it harder, I have to arrange contact with my Ex who is the FA which is impossible due to bail conditions.
    Everyone I have spoken to think it's absurd and just a way for me to stay away and let her live her life without me involved, but it hurts like hell haveing no contact with my children, advice on this whole situation would be great as it's causeing my head to spin.
    Hopping for NFA but who knows.

Hello and welcome to the forum,

It seems that your ex has made this accusation as a weapon and there are similarities to the situation that another new member has found himself in; it might worth you reading through that to see the pattern in these sort of accusations.

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...counts-of-rape

The saving grace is that if they ever get to trial then the jury should be made aware of the motivation for the accusation by the defence.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi thank you for your response I have been reading similar circumstances and I agree that it is being used as a weapon, it is just rather scary as I know she can have a wild imagination so can definitely pull a good story.
      She is a woman who has also had a troubled past but blamed me for everything that has happened recently even though all I was trying to do was help her and my children during this difficult time, even cooking her Meals or makeing her a drink when asked to, it's just all new to me and is playing with my mental health quite abit, however my family are supportive and so is the new lady that I am seeing, the thing that hurts the most is not being able to see my children.
      I really appreciate your quick response to my thread.

Comment

Hi to whoever is reading this, just an update my 28day bail is now up and I have been released under investigation.
        On the day of my bail date I received a Non Molestation and Occupation order from my ex full of more false allegations of being controlling etc, I can disprove pretty much the whole statement but I just cant be bothered so am going to offer an Undertaking on a no finding of facts basis. I find it funny that she still thinks that I care about the property or talking to her.

Once receiving the order I had a phone call from Social Services saying that I'm aloud to see my children but it would be at my exs mums flat which I find strange given the nature of the allegation.
        The plus side is that I get to see my children without any fighting 

Comment

Give Me Some Bannanas - NFA 😊

Hi a amazing update, with a different user as I can't remember my details, I received a NFA today from my solicitor, to say I'm overjoyed is an understatement
          Now I can fight to see my children more, I just don't know how to go about getting my phone back

Comment

Great result and (comparatively!) quick too, so pleased for you and, as you say, you can now get on with your life....

The phone should come back in due course, though the police seem to have lots of other stuff to deal with at the moment; you could ask your solicitor if they could chase up the OIC for it.
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I didn't see your earlier post but am thrilled to see the update. I'm so glad you got a reasonably quick result. Common sense can prevail!! I hope chasing the OIC for your phone brings similar speed results. I love an excuse to break out the bananas.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
              X