Just Wanted To Say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wanted To Say

To everyone going through this nightmare (Including myself) With all whats going on in the world at the moment. I can't imagine Police, Cps or courts are thinking about us falsely accused people waiting for outcomes.

Been isolated has made me think of horrible outcomes recently and been stuck in my own head fighting my thoughts. So im writing this for the people in the same boat as myself!

We WILL get through this nightmare! We HAVE too for ourselves, Our Families and Our children! You are STRONG enough! You CAN do this! We WILL get through this! You are NOT alone!

My thoughts are with everyone going through this! Stay Strong!

JustMe1991

Thanks for the positive post JM, best wishes to you and all forum posters and watchers in these trying times.

Without much ( actually any ) investigation whatsoever, it would seem that the courts have been pretty much operating as usual until now so it's difficult to say how much of an impact Covid19 has and will have when it comes to sexual allegations.

The unknown quantity is the number of sexual assault investigators that have been temporarily reassigned to patrolling the peak district instead of their more pressing duties!

Having 12 jury members in close proximity is far less than ideal but every trial rescheduled also means another trial delayed - those remanded are still going to get priority and I fear that others who are not may have to wait even longer for a court date or charging decision, especially if CPS or poliice staff are taking sick leave/ in isolation

As always, the advice here is to make sure you write down your account in a timeline and preserve all other evidence for the benefit of your solicitor but then be prepared to wait it out, prepared for the worst, but statistically at least, hoping for the best.

Keep your chins up.

Thoughts go out to those wrongly convicted at this time too but those supporting them are not alone. Yesterday, a friend 84 years old was fitted with a pacemaker after a fall, He is obviously all alone with no visitors allowed ( not even his wife ) - trying times indeed, lets try and pull together.
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

I’m in the same boat mate. Stay strong. I know it’s easier said than done. Impossible to move on with life with such a scary charge hanging over you. Hopefully we will have our day in court and clear our names before too long. I was told it would likely be at least a year before that happens. A year seems forever during all this but we will have the rest of our lives when this is all put behind us. Keep your chin up and stay strong

Comment

Working...
      X