Bf falsely accussed of child sex abuse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf falsely accussed of child sex abuse

Hi don't know where to start as this is so messed up and twisted .

I left my husband 3 years ago due to 3 breakdowns and 3 suicide attempts due to his mental abuse .

I was told to leave our 3 girls with him so not to upset them anymore . I did this and for 3 years he controlled me by using them .

I met a new partner been together 2 years . I saw my children once a week if I was lucky and always went out with them . None of the girls spent no time with new partner as I always kept it separate. My time with my children was my time and I wasn't interested in playing happy step family's.

I had my youngest daughter (7) over night once in the 2 years kids dad's idea. I have every moment documented with pictures and videos as it's was a hot day and spent all day on beach then fireworks in evening. That was in August 2019.

I saw my girls a few more times between then and 15th September then all contact stopped . No reason they all just blocked me . My other 2 girls are 13 and 15
    October 31st I come home to my home being raided for drugs . Never taken any in my life and when I phoned police to find out how to get into my home they said they was looking for my bf as my youngest has made a allegation of sexual assault which is untrue as he has never been left alone with her for a minute .

Her story's have been changed a few times 1 saying I allowed it while it went in to then it happens a his mum's with his brother .
    Police have said they are closing the case due to lack of evidence but my bf is worried that he will have child sex offence against his name .

The last 4 months have been a living hell .

I lost my job we both not slept or eaten just dreading what lie be told next . She has mentioned his brother and other names said he had tattoos none of it was true.

Now I know a child don't just come out with something like this as her dad is a nasty narssasist who takes drugs but social workers don't care and just out girls in a child protection .

Anyway is there anything we can do so this vile sick allegation don't stay against his name or mine .

Can we take anyone to court for slander even tho it's come from a 7 yr old I know her dad and new partner are behind this .

I'm scared of my own children and scared of what they or him can do next .

My bf is innocent never been arrested for this we had to demand to speak to police to pr9ve he never touched her .

She never had a medical even tho allegation is very disturbing .

Will this stay against our names even if not been arrested and case is closed .

My bf was caught up in a spiteful malicious attempt to destroy me because I was happy I moved on had a good home and job.

My ex gf has made many false claims against men of rap8ng her . Even called police against ex for controlling behaviour . I find police contradict themselves and don't get any answers .

Butwhat I like to know if not been arrested and case is closed does this put a mark against his name .
    Hope that made sense and thank you to any advice given .
    Last edited by Peter1975; 20 February 2020, 01:13 AM. Reason: spaced for easier reading, no changes

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Sorry to read of your experiences and many members of this forum will have experienced something similar so will understand how you are feeling though I appreciate you haven't been directly accused. We have very few active members despite the wealth of posts so I suppose this goes to show that eventually the pain goes away and folks move on with their lives.

To answer your specific queries; suing for slander is tricky. This is not covered by legal aid so you or your BF would have to pay a solicitor to take the case through the courts. If you win (and it is a big IF!) your costs and compensation could be paid (depending on what the judge directs) by the other parties and from what you say about them they are unlikely to have any assets to seize to repay you?

As for your BF's record, he is unlikely to be on the police computer as he wasn't arrested but if you are concerned about a DBS check on him he could see if there is anything entered against his name by applying through this link:

https://www.gov.uk/request-copy-criminal-record

Again, I don't think there there will be anything on there as he wasn't arrested and the enhanced DBS check only will come into play if he is likely to want a job working with children or vulnerable people.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X