Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused by girlfriend

Hello everyone, I wanted to apologize for my English,

I was falsely accused of rape my partner, let me briefly describe our story,

we met on a dating site a few months ago, at the beginning I went on weekends as we live from each other 350miles, we go out together restaurant or playground with her daughter as she was a single mother, and of course sex, it was nice,

then I moved into her place, all things started complicating, rather we both have characters. We were planning another child or a wedding, I wanted to stay with her and I had a job interview scheduled for the next day after the alleged rape.

She was at my place at Christmas Eve where she met my mother, etc., we planned to meet her. parents.

On "that day",we ate pizza,watched netflix, sex, we had a little quarrel , then she asked what if I was pregnant I said that we would solve the "problem" but I did not mean abortion I just used bad words, then she wanted me to delete some of her intimate photos,

I left as I did not want to do the scenes and moving out while night, I went out to local shop bought small whisky, sat on the bench, rang my brother to told him I'm going to back tomoroow becasue we argue all the time and then got a phone call from the police "where am I" when I came back they said it was about rape and They arrested me,

the next day I interviewed a lawyer who advised me to answer "no comment" best and did so then I was released on bail.

I am asking for some support, if any of these talks may come to some matter, apparently she claimed that she agreed to sex but not oral or anal, she said that I was possessive and that I persecuted at work, while I was there only once with her daughter and she told me to break all contacts with my ex and that it was aggressive kissing so they told me during the interview, where in my phone there are certainly some conversations where she talked about that he prefers this kind of sex, even some pictures in bdsm costumes, for she is certainly not a good girl who pretends now because she just did it out of revenge for my words,

I will add that there was certainly no trace of violence, even though I am innocent I can't sleep and eat, when I called OIC they said that they haven't made up decison yet and I have to wait, I don't know what to do, please help, because if I was reading that could take up to two years!. Thank you for any answers
    Last edited by Peter1975; 23 January 2020, 11:55 PM. Reason: paragraphs

Welcome to DM Lukas, although I am sorry you find yourself here.

I'm afraid this isn't a very busy forum, although you are more than welcome to post here, you will find more immediate support on accused.me.uk which has a large facebook group.

Try not to worry yourself to death, it's likely the police will take no further action and while yes, sometimes these things take 2 years, sometimes they end far more quickly.

Make sure you look after yourself, eat well and exercise. Spend time with your friends and family if you can.

keep cool
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Thank you for your respond, I hopefull that nightmare will end soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukas86 View Post
        Hello everyone, I wanted to apologize for my English,

I was falsely accused of rape my partner, let me briefly describe our story,

we met on a dating site a few months ago, at the beginning I went on weekends as we live from each other 350miles, we go out together restaurant or playground with her daughter as she was a single mother, and of course sex, it was nice,

then I moved into her place, all things started complicating, rather we both have characters. We were planning another child or a wedding, I wanted to stay with her and I had a job interview scheduled for the next day after the alleged rape.

She was at my place at Christmas Eve where she met my mother, etc., we planned to meet her. parents.

On "that day",we ate pizza,watched netflix, sex, we had a little quarrel , then she asked what if I was pregnant I said that we would solve the "problem" but I did not mean abortion I just used bad words, then she wanted me to delete some of her intimate photos,

I left as I did not want to do the scenes and moving out while night, I went out to local shop bought small whisky, sat on the bench, rang my brother to told him I'm going to back tomoroow becasue we argue all the time and then got a phone call from the police "where am I" when I came back they said it was about rape and They arrested me,

the next day I interviewed a lawyer who advised me to answer "no comment" best and did so then I was released on bail.

I am asking for some support, if any of these talks may come to some matter, apparently she claimed that she agreed to sex but not oral or anal, she said that I was possessive and that I persecuted at work, while I was there only once with her daughter and she told me to break all contacts with my ex and that it was aggressive kissing so they told me during the interview, where in my phone there are certainly some conversations where she talked about that he prefers this kind of sex, even some pictures in bdsm costumes, for she is certainly not a good girl who pretends now because she just did it out of revenge for my words,

I will add that there was certainly no trace of violence, even though I am innocent I can't sleep and eat, when I called OIC they said that they haven't made up decison yet and I have to wait, I don't know what to do, please help, because if I was reading that could take up to two years!. Thank you for any answers
        I so know what its like to be falsely accused and have claims of what you did really exaggerated. I can so empathise with you and even though I didn't do any time for my false and exaggerated accusations, I certainly felt emotionally any person accused of these things is an emotional sentence. I hope this goes well for you in terms of the result and they let this go; I'm no expert on legal procedures but I would suggest being patient and doing as much research as you can and keeping in regular touch with your lawyer. I know how you feel and you are innocent!

Comment

Working...
        X