Falsely accused of rape by my ex, then jumped for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused of rape by my ex, then jumped for it

Hi all, I'll try to keep this short (England BTW)

I was in a relationship with this girl for about 9 months. I was 13/14 at the time whereas she was 14/15 respectively. We were in a sexual relationship, and everything was absolutley fine.
    Then we split up, which I assumed was bad enough, but three months after (about a year ago) she accused me of raping/touching her numerous times while she was asleep.

Of course, I absolutley did not, and she has no
    way to prove it whereas I have more than enough evidence against it in the form of texts (assuming the police are capable of recovering deleted Instagram chats.)

So for the past year, I've been fairly quiet about it. Most people believe me, but some people believe her and refuse to believe me. Seems like she has no problem telling everybody about it but no way can she go to the police. Which I always found a bit suspicious.

Then she starts dating this other guy, who she knew was accused of being a rapist. Once again, seemed suspicious how she wasn't bothered about that.

But another thing, back in November/December when her and her boyfriend temporarily broke up, we were talking again. We were in the same friend group, being around each other and whatnot. Which actually made people begin to question what she was saying, because she has absolutley never seem remotely traumatised by my presence. Then, they got back together, and she started up with the accusations again.

However something occurred yesterday that made me feel like maybe it's finally time to speak up. I, a 15 year old male, was attacked on the way home from school by her 18 year old brother, because of her accusations. There's CCTV footage of them following me, I should think.

What should I do?

Hello and welcome to DM Rox, although I am sorry to hear what you have been going through.

It would seem that you are asking if you should contact the police in regard to the assault you have been the victim of?

The general advice here has always been to not involve police in your situation, the reason being that the brother will no doubt claim he had a good reason to attack you and the risk then is that his sister will back him up, repeating her claims officially and making you a suspect in a sexual crime. You could end up reporting yourself for rape.

I strongly advise that you contact a good criminal solicitor and have a chat with them, particularly with regard to the phone/social media evidence.

The chances of being charged, let alone convicted for rape are very low but an accusation, even if unproven, will stay on a police file forever.

Keep cool. It will be ok.
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
    X