Police awaiting toxicology report after consensual threesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police awaiting toxicology report after consensual threesome

Hi guys I'm hoping to get your opinions.

My wife and I went out with a FA who had been flirting with me. Earlier that night she admitted that she wondered what it would feel like to sleep with a "black guy". She said this in front of us and a few other people. She then begged us to go out with her for a few more drinks. The 3 of us ended up at a bar where she and my wife started kissing, I joined in at some stage and the 3 of us were laughing and joking. Things got heated (more touching)and we decided to leave and go home.

She asked to come back to our place and have a few more because she did not want to go back to her boring husband.

We agreed and when we got home she started flirting and kissing the wife and they both called me over to join them. We kept laughing and joking and all went with the flow, got undressed and had a consensual 3some. We were all talking through out and she was coherent.

I dropped her off and later that day her husband and friend came over and firsly accused me of drugging his wife. We asked why they hadn't informed the police and hes reply was evasive. He told me blood tests take a while and that they were actually going on holiday the following day to which I'm still surprised at. Would you go on holiday the following day after you had been allegedly raped?

We told him our version of events and offered to go with them to the police station to make a statement to which he refused. We clocked that his friend was recording the entire convo. He mentioned his wife didn't remember what happened and was sore down "there". He told us that if we confessed to raping her he wouldn't take it any further to which we refused.

They left and we drove to the police station only to be told we couldn't make a statement unless there was a logged allegation. I was arrested the following day questioned for about 20mins and told my version of events then released under investigation. My wife was not arrested but interview under caution. We told them to check cctv of the places we went to in order to back up the flirting and kissing.

We are now told they are awaiting the toxicology report ( to check blood alcohol levels and if any drugs were in her system.

We do not do drugs and are fairly sure they won't find anything in her system.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Why would they not have arrested us both?

Is my wife a witness rather than a suspect?
    Why wouldn't they charge based on us admitting it did occur?
    What are the possible outcomes, it's been a nightmare for us both.

Any help or ideas are much appreciated. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum, sorry to read of your unfortunate situation.

From the point of view of the accuser, it sounds like a classic case of regret, mostly inspired by an unhappy husband, where questions have been asked and lies have been told.. No doubt tears and then the big cover up lie...

But with regards to toxicology reports.. Unsure how long they take, you guys cannot assume what the accuser has used during the evening without your knowledge.

It might be worth visiting the places you think that might have video evidence, sooner rather than later, by the time the police decide to dig a little deeper, the videos may no longer be available.

Write a time line of events while it is all still fresh in your mind.

The husband visiting you and the whole thing been recorded.... Stinks a bit of blackmail.... If any money requests are made to drop the whole thing, ensure you record any conversations.

Very odd with regards to the holiday situation, if possible have a look through the accusers Facebook, look for recent posts, maybe check for past history of this kind of situation, check the husbands and his friend too,if possible check twitter, Instagram etc , good for checking state of mind... If all singing and dancing or down in the dumps... Check for money worries.

You did not mention the use of a solicitor during the interview, IMHO always use at least the duty solicitor, regardless of your innocence.
    Last edited by soulbug; 26 November 2019, 03:49 AM.

Comment

With regards to been charged,at this point, you put across your side of the events, you admitted to having a consensual, legal, sexual encounter.

Charges would only be brought if the CPS felt there was enough evidence and a realistic possibility of a conviction.

I would suggest your wife would be suspected as been a suspect.

Comment

This is indeed an unusual accusation and I can't recall anything similar on the forum.

After reading your account through a couple of times I think I'm with soulbug in that it sounds like a set-up in which case they will trip themselves up fairly quickly, undoubtedly the police will have come across this before and it's not impossible that the accusers are 'known' to them.

Your arrest will be based on the police interview of the FA where her statement must have been more than " I can't remember what happened"

Probably she claimed that sex was non-consensual in which case you were arrested to enable DNA swabbing; if a similar accusation wasn't made against your wife then there would be no need to arrest as DNA testing wouldn't be required; a 'voluntary' interview was sufficient to establish her version of events.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi guys thank you for the feedback.

I did have a duty solicitor when I was questioned and he too was shocked at why the husbands would come over after they had reported it...maybe to blackmail or coerce us because they might have been told they need more evidence. Surely the police would have warned them about contacting us directly. They have since sent a message to all parents to say they are awaiting a toxicology report which they hope will get us convicted.

You're right I think either someone saw the 3 of us at the bar and told him or its regret. Either way our version of events match. I forgot to mention social services got involved. ..my wife , kids, school heads and I were interviewed separately. I was told I could go back home after 2 days. The conclusion from them was that they believed our version of events and it seemed like a case of regret.

The night we were out was a football presentation night for the team I coach and she is one of the parents. The husband fell out with me as he used to be my assistant. She was bad mouthing him all night. 2 of the parents at the presentation heard her saying shes always wanted to sleep with a black man and wrote a statement saying she was flirting with me. I forgot to mention after she begged us to go out we passed by her place for her to get changed so she was fully aware of what she was doing.

I've asked the places we went if police had over for cctv and yes they have fortunately as we have nothing to hide. She has blocked us on socialmedia so cant see her face book posts. However I checked her twitter and she deleted all of July's tweets but there's a site that stores old tweets. She had posted a few days after the false claim. Nothing about the holiday though but why delete all tweets?

I'm also surprised that no clothing or bedding were taken from my house I'm sure they would have wanted to test my clothing for any drugs?

With regards to my wife being a suspect, since we have both stated that we all engaged in consensual sex would she not have been arrested? There's so much thats not making sense about this case.

Are they just hoping toxicology strengthens their case?

Comment

Working...
          X