Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting the FA for perjury

Hi

I was accused of harassment both civil and criminal. The FA lied in her affidavit to the court in the civil matter and failed to tell the police that during the period of alleged criminal harassment she masturbated over the phone and FB with me as well as chatted with me about many topics. She instigated these events.

She reported me for sending a harassing FB messaged on the 24th March 2018 and the second on the 4th May 2018. She failed to tell the police or the civil court that she phoned me, 27 times out of 32 calls between us, in between these dates where she talked about everyday things, as well as talking about killing herself and instigating sexual communication.

I recorded all the calls.

The criminal case was withdrawn when I accepted a restraining order. The reason I accepted the order was that it ensured I was not falsely found guilty of harassment which would have ended my nursing career. The civil case was simply withdrawn.

I phoned the police today and reported my False Accuser for Perjury as she lied in her affidavit to the court. I was called back by a PC who tried very hard to say there was no case. They explained that people lied ALL THE TIME to both the police and the courts. I said OK "So What".

I have an appointment tomorrow to make a statement. I have FB messages, telephone calls and transcriptions of calls to give the officer. The question I have is how do I approach them so they will take me seriously and actually do something rather than just taking my statement and then doing nothing. I fully suspect that I will get a letter sometime saying that my allegations do not meet the "requisite level of evidence" required for them to open a file and interview my false accuser.

From my Litigant In Person experience with the legal system, I recognise that if action was taken against all those who lied then we would need a CPS and Police Service 10 times the size.

So how do I approach the officer tomorrow so that they take me seriously and also get the idea that I will not be fobbed off with a lame excuse if they try to drop things.

Pond31

Ask the police officer, has a criminal offence taken place.

If the answer is yes, then ask for the case to be opened.

If the answer is no, ask if the officer has consulted with the CPS, if no, then why not, ask for a written explanation of the decision not to proceed further , that can then be picked apart at a later date, then go back and visit them again.

Comment

What Soulbug said. :-)
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I was wondering how you were getting on only the other day Pond..

I'm glad that you found a pragmatic solution to the harassment cases. I think your life has been negatively impacted enough already.

Hopefully the police will take this seriously but I was told once by a lawyer that it's not actually an offence to lie to police or the courts ( No, I never understood that either )

I guess the police will take a report but whether they record it as a crime is up to them as such.

I'm fairly ( 51%) sure that crimes such as perjury or PCJ are not seen as crimes against a person but as crimes against justice so I have no clue if you would have a right to have any negative decision reviewed under the VRR scheme but perhaps you could have it judicially reviewed if it comes to it. You would no doubt have to exhaust the police forces own review and complaint procedures first

It might be worth involving your MP and asking them to follow up on the case.

Good luck
        For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
        https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
        X