Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Living nightmare - my son has been accused!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living nightmare - my son has been accused!

This weekend has been a living nightmare - like watching a tv drama unfold only it’s your life!
    Off work today to try to get our heads together around next steps & came across this forum
    I thought we were the only ones trapped in this nightmare
    I can’t believe how many of you have had to go through this
    I also can’t believe how long it can take to resolve!!!
    I’m so angry!
    This weekend I have had to watch my son go through this nightmare - I have to get him to walk me through every intimate detail of this encounter & now we need to prepare for a battle for his life !!
    As a woman I have no problem with how his night unfolded
    As a mother I 100% believe my boy - I have no doubt
    I can see where he made some poor choices but for them to land him here !!!
    This forum is already proving invaluable as to how we as a family can support him & im sorry for you all who have had this happen to you!!

I'm glad that you found us and that you are finding the forum helpful scaredmum19.

Please make use of all it has to offer and feel free to ask as many questions as you need. You've given very little detail of your son's situation, which I quite understand, so I won't wade in with 'advice' which may be irrelevant or you've already found on the site, and will only say that even though many of us have come through the other side of this nightmare, we still walk this walk with you.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
      I'm glad that you found us and that you are finding the forum helpful scaredmum19.

Please make use of all it has to offer and feel free to ask as many questions as you need. You've given very little detail of your son's situation, which I quite understand, so I won't wade in with 'advice' which may be irrelevant or you've already found on the site, and will only say that even though many of us have come through the other side of this nightmare, we still walk this walk with you.
      Thanks so much we are still early stages
      He was arrested a number of hours after the alleged incident - in a very visible manner in front of friends in a public space
      He is out on own bail pending investigation & we are now just waiting
      Our solicitor has been great
      We are just waiting on this process to unfold
      I intend to make full use of this forum & the great resource of you all with lived experience of this nightmare as it progresses - thanks so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by scaredmum19 View Post
        Thanks so much we are still early stages
        He was arrested a number of hours after the alleged incident - in a very visible manner in front of friends in a public space
        He is out on own bail pending investigation & we are now just waiting
        Our solicitor has been great
        We are just waiting on this process to unfold
        I intend to make full use of this forum & the great resource of you all with lived experience of this nightmare as it progresses - thanks so much!!
        To let you know too - the upside of this forum is its complete anonymity. The downside is its quietness. It can be a couple of days before someone logs in who is able to respond to a plea for advice.

There are two particular groups, (closed groups) on Facebook that have a much greater traffic - accusedme and False Accusations Help and Support. You might like to check them out if you 'do' Facebook. Twitter is very informative and active on the wider issues of the justice system and false accusations too, if you fancy a browse there. Feel free to search for my name here and see who I follow.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
        X