Our son was set up for conviction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our son was set up for conviction

Our son was set up for conviction of rape by the investigating police officer, who because of his own prconceived opinion,his prejudice, he persecuted our son, by useing the C.P.S,sending them misleading information, that our son had admitted rape, when he had not.
    With this misleading information our son was charged without bail,in less then 12 hours after his arrest, without making any enquirys or investigations.
    This individual police officer deliberately ignored, and refused to investigate our son's allegations of been beaten about the head with a 4.5 kilo weight,stabbed, and held for 4 hours against his will.
    This officer refused to even look at the inconsistancies in the females statment,the hospital report,and witness's statements that is evidence to support our son's allegations.
    The investigating officer who investigated our son's complaint covered up by also sending a misleading investigation report to the Professional Standards,and deliberately missing out cruial evidence, and issues he also refused to look at evidence placed on the table in front of him.

Jenny - Instead of posting on or starting different threads try to keep to the same one as it makes it easier for members to read the story all in the same place at the same time otherwise we will get confused.

What is it you want to do about this? Are you looking for compensation or a solicitor to start an action against the police? You aren't clear as to your intentions.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

jennywren 1949

hi im not sure how to get my story all on together im new to the computer we
      we have already been involed with solictors , and I.P.C.C.and police professional standards it was turned down, we keep complaining but we dont get anywere we are so frustrated.we can't get on with our lives till justice is done

Comment

To continue on your post you can go to "edit" which you will find at the bottom of your last post. You can add in information from there. Or you can just click "reply" and reply to your own post.

Otherwise people who might want to help will end up answering posts several times. Once you get used to this you will find it gets much easier.

Re: the allegations you have made about assault you will need to provide evidence of that and then possibly put the case to the CPS direct if you get no joy from local Plod. You can outline your complaints to the CPS. It's worth a shot - the worst they can do is to say "no".
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi Jenny

I too have personal experience of the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission) having had two reports/enquiries by them. (Where they completely ignored entire complaints, witnesses & evidence)
          The IPCC made recommendations (lots in fact), but the local plod have effectively put two fingers up and continued with their homophobic 'canteen' culture just as before...and the bent dishonest corrupt police officers...whom can be named and identified...are ALL still in their jobs!!!

The IPCC. THEY ARE A JOKE! A Fiasco!!!

The IPCC is NOT independent, as they hand back the bulk of complaints made against police...to the very same police force against whom complaint is made, to investigate..

senario...

"Did you do it Bob" Investigating officer

"Nah" Police Officer"

"Right, fancy a pint then?" Investigating officer

If we (the public) learned anything from the Charles De Menezes case, Stockwell shooting, it is that the police have impunity & imunity to even kill people...then proven to have lied about the circumstances...and NOBODY is held responsible!

Jenny I sympathise with you, I really do...having multiple personal experiences of a plethera of corrupt & dishonest (not to mention homophobic) police officers.

Until the IPCC is given teeth & is truely independent of the police, we, the public will continue to have what is basically in my personal experience, a highly corrupt police force in the British Isles when it comes to how they cover up misconduct & criminality of conduct of their own officers!

What can we do otrher than continue to raise public awareness that the police are NOT the honest & trustworthy public service organisation we would like & should expect them to be.

Comment

thank you for your reply utterlydestroyed.
            we have asked for I.P.C.C. for another police force to investigate this complaint but they refused.
            Our M.P. has even wrote to proffessional standards asking for an appointment for us. and they still refused,
            we would like the hole story be told ,

Comment

Working...
            X