Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back-shock

So, in 2015 I was NFA'D

My ex had sent me a text message saying I'd never raped her in 2012 (as I left she made the allegation, refused to let me leave and phoned the police, dropping it the day after and begging me to go back, admitting it was lies and controlling)

The police and CPS despite my BEGGING wouldn't charge her with wasting police time or perverting the course of justice.

My last email to the OIC was "I'm sure we'll meet again as you won't stop her from doing this by charging her nk doubt next time, it'll be a child protection issue"

Low and behold, she's gone back to the police, now I can't give too much away here but, she's not accusing me anymore but my child of raping her child back in 2013.

The police officer on the phone said that the child who'd made the complaint has actually done a redaction statement but they still want to put my child though the hell of an interview etc but won't arrest him, the OIC did say it was a volentey interview

Considering this and considering the allegation has been retracted, can I refuse this "volentey" for my child (he's under 18,he has HUGE anxiety, autism and has a delayed development age by about 4 years)

Thanks all

Needles to say the anger I feel is Palpable

My ex has

Accused someone of raping her at 16

Accused me of raping her, twice has now gotten her child to accuse my child of rape

My ex has convictions for domestic violence against myself

She has lied to deed pool to change the children's name she and I had that have now been totally alienated from me, despite having an unbreakable bond per cafcass (despite this, cafcass refused me residency despite the fact the kids wanted it)

Is committing benefit fraud (I appreciate this isn't anything to do with this forum but I'm trying to show a picture)

My ex wife and the 2 children her and I had together, have all made a theat of burning out house down (over the last 8 years)

Comment

What a nightmare for you and *unbelievable* that she could have changed the goalposts like this.

With regard to your specific query my thoughts are that the police presumably won't go any further with this latest accusation against your son due to the retraction but probably would like a formal statement from him denying the allegation to file with the paperwork.

If you feel he might not cope with an interview you could have a prior chat with a solicitor with a view to submitting a prepared statement.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thank you

I was going to suggest actually this evening something like a prepaired statement

The police officer actually said, unless mm y sons discloses abuse, they won't be looking at taking action anyway and that the questions will be very softly softly with no attempt to "catch him out"

Comment

Well the police have called today to arrange the interview

I've had legal advice to go with a prep statement once we have the allegation disclosed

This has genuinely sent my own personal PTSD into over drive now

For my child's sake I'll cope, I'll get though it but honestly, I don't know how or where the strength comes from, of course this is clearly designed to break me, my child and our family apart

I was on bail for 12 months

We've had SS and this over us for 7 months already

How much more precious time will be lost

And why are the police etc enabling her to do this?

Comment

Interesting development

I've spoke to the interviewing officer (different force to the OIC)

I explained my son has self harming issues when anxious

ASD

A IQ of 60 with developmental delay

And that the complaint was redacted in June.

He said "I need to check with the force in charge BUT if there's no complaint, and he self harms when anxious, then between us, if you refuse the volentey interview, then as there is no complainant, then there's no case to answer and we close it"

Now I await the phone call back

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post
              Interesting development

I've spoke to the interviewing officer (different force to the OIC)

I explained my son has self harming issues when anxious

ASD

A IQ of 60 with developmental delay

And that the complaint was redacted in June.

He said "I need to check with the force in charge BUT if there's no complaint, and he self harms when anxious, then between us, if you refuse the volentey interview, then as there is no complainant, then there's no case to answer and we close it"

Now I await the phone call back
              Hi Safedave

This is good to hear. It sounds like the interviewing officer has some common sense. If the accusation has been retracted the police should have dropped the case straight away. They have no right to continue it without a case ti investigate.

The bit you mentioned about taking action against your ex for wasting police time is interesting but unfortunately one text is not enough. If you happened to get more evidence such as a recording of a call or Facebook messages that might help. The police are very reluctant to take action against FA's as it will show how easily they can be fooled by liars.

Anyway I hope you get some good news soon.

Pond31

Comment

Thanks for the reply

The interviewing officer came back and said the stsmtment had not been withdrawn.

I'm Holding now for the OIC who told me it had

Comment

Originally posted by safedave View Post
                  Thanks for the reply

The interviewing officer came back and said the stsmtment had not been withdrawn.

I'm Holding now for the OIC who told me it had
                  Hi

It could have been and then the OIC could have encouraged the FA to unwithdraw it. They are encouraged to do this. i hope there is good news.

Pond31

Comment

I'm just waiting for a phone call back. From. The OIC

The stress and anger is off the scale

Thanks for the support however

Comment

Keep cool safedave,

I don't blame you for being angry but you need a clear head.

If it turns out that the complaint hasn't been retracted and the solicitor advises a prepared statement, the solicitor may be able to spare your son the bother of answering "no comment" at interview - or a sympathetic officer may just stop the interview after a couple of "no comments" - hopefully this won't be too traumatic for your son.

If he is interviewed then he will be entitled to an appropriate adult to be present - ideally this will be you but it could be inappropriate if it turns out you are a witness to these supposed events and it may be wise to think of someone else that can be present just in case. - Check with your solicitor if they can find out in advance.

Fingers crossed this is all worked out quickly.
                      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

The OIC didn't call me back, despite 3 calls and him being onto my local officer during the first call.

Pathetic no doubt

Comment

Still no common courtesy to return my call yet!!!!

Comment

After many many calls and days chasing, I've not had a call back yet but I've got some information

The complaint wasn't retracted, but more the retracting stsmtment was given that "I don't want to press chargers or go to court etc"

As such they are still demanding to interview my son, any advice?

BTW he's 17 but with a cogantive age of 13 ish

Comment

Ask your solicitor what they think.

Personally I can't see the point of an interview if she is unwilling to go to court to back up her lies.

Possible she has made a videotaped interview ( ABE ) and police think that there is a case to answer but I'm just guessing.

In genuine cases where a complainant doesn't want to co operate, the police are duty bound to try and find out why.

Fingers crossed this will dealt with soon. Good luck.
                              For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                              https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
                              X