Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing Some Advice

Hi, All

This month coming in April will be 1 year exactly since a female falsely allegations and we slept together. I don’t know how I’m feeling at the moment about it all I am thinking a lot at the moment which I guess is normal.

A couple of nights ago I was on social media (Facebook) I made a fake account to see if I could find any pictures of with female who made these false allegations. I managed to go on the official page of the night club we went to managed to find something. I found an image of the female hugging me and her arms all around me and also a friend in the image who let us all stay at his house for the night. I don’t whether that’s good or bad. Also, I have managed to speak to drink Porter who worked the night I was female and saw me with her together.

He works there regularly and always saw me there when I would go out once in a while. I have also managed to get the image and save it into locked account on private iCloud Drive, I did n’t save the image on my iPhone. I have further collected screenshots and videos of the female with other guys all of her and clubbing etc. I have saved them into the iCloud drive I don’t whether that’s good or not that I found all of this??

I have the decision to make about my job and I don’t exactly know what choice to make. I really enjoy my job I work with disabled people etc. When I travel to work I get public transport (bus) and I am concerned I could bump into my false accuser because on Saturday night she gets that bus to go clubbing in the next town like everyone else. She also goes out in the town I work in or visits her friends and sometimes hangs out there as I have seen her. So I’m very worried that I could bump into her on the (bus) or in public and even on my way home. So I’m thinking of handing in my resignation so that there’s no chance I can bump into her and potentially have some argument or confrontation with her.

I have opened a savings account and been constantly saving money in case I ever need money for a lawyer/ solicitor. And made sure I haven’t got and self-incriminating stuff on my iPhone or other tablet devices as a precaution. And of course made sure I have removed all social media, I had a situation today were a old friend posted a picture of me with the caption “I miss you ....... need another night” I immediately contacted the person and asked him to remove it as he as the female on social media and she could see this and hit a never and then her crest a massive Commotion.

I’m not sure what to do about the job situation and what to do. I am also debating whether to move town. Any advice would be much appreciated!

[The full account of the events that led to the accusation against Unknown_Person can be found in his other thread, link below]

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...Rape-Need-Help!!!
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Interview And Makin A Plan

Hi All

I recently spoke to a solicitor today regarding the accusations made against myself and had a really productive conversation.

In the telephone conversation, I spoke about my situation and the full background details of what occurred. I spoke about the actions and steps I have taken since the allegation was made against me.

The solicitor told me that the position I am in at the moment is good as I have not had a police interview or been arrested and have ensured I stay away from the accuser. I told him how I have created a statement with a timeline of events which holds information such as:

-Images with the female
      -Key important dates
      -Number of respondents
      -timeline of events

The solicitor suggested carry on with my normal day to life and not to worry about as there has been 1 year.

He also suggested I go to his office for an interview and meet a member of his team who deals with sexual offence cases. He said it would be a good idea to meet and speak about everything make a plan so that if I ever been arrested I have a plan and know what to do.

I was wondering what others people opinion on me going to see them for an interview?? Does anyone think it’s a good idea to go for an interview?? I didn’t agree and say yes straight away I wanted to get forum members opinion firstly. I feel it would be a good idea.

Comment

'What price for reassurance'

Almost certainly there will be a cost for this interview but you might find it comforting to be able to discuss your situation 'face to face' with someone who has a background of dealing with these cases and will therefore be non-judgemental.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
        X