Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brokenfamily View Post
    Thanks that is amazing of you
    PS , I just sent you a PM, I hope it arrives, I am unsure if you been a new poster to the forum, will block it arriving....hopefully not.

Comment

Originally posted by soulbug View Post
      PS , I just sent you a PM, I hope it arrives, I am unsure if you been a new poster to the forum, will block it arriving....hopefully not.
      I believe Peter had a similar issue with sending pm's to a new member and it appears that pm's can be neither sent nor received until the criteria are met.

Brokenfamily has made the requisite 5 posts and will have been registered for 10 days on the 31st of January.

His status should the update from 'new' member to 'member'.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by brokenfamily View Post
        hi guys

my father has been accused of rape thursday from 39 year ago
        he was 12 and the victim was 12

he got a visit from the police but was not in, so he rang them and they wanted a interview he went down to be told he was being accused of rape he answered all there questions offered a lie detector or anything to prove his innocence.

He does not know this woman and never heard of her and we are all heartbroken and he is in a very bad place. He is hard working family man with two daughters and this is destroying him

i need some advice anything as none of us have been through anything like this. And with this being so old how do we prove his innocence ?

My father tried to take his own life this morning we had to call the police and crisis team he has never even thought of suicide he is a strong man the rock of this family but this has broken him
        i just don’t know we’re to turn or what to do. Or how long this will go on for i don’t want to loose my dad over these false alagatioms from 39 year ago

guys we got nfa today we are ovwr the moon this ordeal is over with thank you so much.

Comment

That's fantastic news, brokenfamily. I'm so glad that this accusation was seen for what it was so quickly. Here are some customary bananas -

I hope that your father is recovering from his awful ordeal and that you all, as a family, can put this behind you. Continue to be kind to yourselves - it can take time to recover overall.
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
            That's fantastic news, brokenfamily. I'm so glad that this accusation was seen for what it was so quickly. Here are some customary bananas -

I hope that your father is recovering from his awful ordeal and that you all, as a family, can put this behind you. Continue to be kind to yourselves - it can take time to recover overall.
            That is the plan he is on sick leave from work for a while so a nice holiday and lots of fun and love x

Comment

Originally posted by Brokenfamily View Post
              That is the plan he is on sick leave from work for a while so a nice holiday and lots of fun and love x
              Sounds like a great idea!!!
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Brilliant news and great to get the NFA comparatively quickly. As FWW says these accusations are life-changing experiences and it may well be in his thoughts for some time...a holiday is a great idea though.

Always pleased to dock the banana boat!
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congrats on the good news.

Comment

Working...
                  X