Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused by my daughter who has mental health illness

Gonna keep this short.
    2 years ago my daughter was self harming.her work colleagues noticed the black eyes where she was hitting herself,punching herself in face.
    She enjoyed the attention,and started telling them that it was me,her father who was hitting her.they called the police who spoke to my daughter,she then accused me of raping her to the the police,in a number of occasions.teo months later 8 coppers arrested me - on bail for 3 months.
    3 months later it was dropped as it was obvious my daughter had lied and there was plenty of evidence to corroborate this.
    I tried to sue police,but apparently they can do this on one persons word with no evidence what so ever that I did it
    This is the rub - I can't go on feeling like this,I really can't.thiscwas my flesh and blood.
    I gave 6 kids .
    It has broke me.
    I hate police
    I hate everyone
    I wear this day in day out like a lead jacket.
    It has defined me.
    It has overtook me.
    It is true torment every second
    I feel guilty of doing it when I didn't
    I feel dirty like it's been done to me
    Tried counselling for ptsd not worked
    It isn't a memory it walks along side of me everyday
    Flashbacks of the cell I was in that day
    No one listening and believe me
    Totally trapped
    And it's getting darker and darker and more suffocating each day
    What and how the f¥€k am I gonna get this gone
    Utterly utterly finished me

Hello and welcome to DM Memikee

I'm sorry to read your story, it's so often the case that the involvement of authorities make things a lot worse.

There are no immediate solutions to being falsely accused and neither the wounds that are caused when it's a member of the family, it tends to be a slow process but please try to remind yourself that how you feel right now is not how you will always feel.

I know people that have gone to prison and they find a way to live again so I know that you can too.

I suggest trying some cognitive behavioural therapy ( CBT) and re finding your purpose in life, which is to be a great father to your children. Make them and yourself your priority and those dark thoughts will fade.
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by Peter1975 View Post
      Hello and welcome to DM Memikee

I'm sorry to read your story, it's so often the case that the involvement of authorities make things a lot worse.

There are no immediate solutions to being falsely accused and neither the wounds that are caused when it's a member of the family, it tends to be a slow process but please try to remind yourself that how you feel right now is not how you will always feel.

I know people that have gone to prison and they find a way to live again so I know that you can too.

I suggest trying some cognitive behavioural therapy ( CBT) and re finding your purpose in life, which is to be a great father to your children. Make them and yourself your priority and those dark thoughts will fade.
      There's too much damage bud.
      It's been nearly two and a half years,and I'm getting worse
      I'm not a negative nancy,I just think some people can re build and carry on ,and some people can't
      Like the majority on this forum,there is so so much more that happened in my story just too long to tell
      This is how the whole thing has left me - how can the coppers do all this to me on one person say so - ransacked my home. Refused my wife her rights,there's tons Thanks for the reply by the way

Comment

Working...
      X