X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed

Hi Guys,

I'll try and keep this short,

Last year around June time me and my ex partner split up. around 3 months later the police arrived at my door and arrested me for consensual rape.
    She's stated to the police that 2 months before we split up we were having sex as normal and then I apparently raped her in her anus. bare in mind between these times we had sex many times after - even have a message where she apologies to me for having sex because it gave me the wrong impression when she wanted to split up.
    I have now been bailed twice and on my 2nd time the police have stated that the evidence file is now with the CPS. I have been worried sick because this isn't true and the thought its with the cps makes me feel that they have reasonable evidence to say its true. However my solicitor states that this is normal as these cases are always sent to the CPs and not NFA by the police.

I've read throughout the forum on what to expect next, but looking for some people's opinions on this.

thankyou

I wouldn't like to comment on the outcome of your individual case. I'm not a solicitor and I don't know enough about it anyway. However, to be honest, I'm not sure there is any logic as to which cases get charged and which don't. That said though, I would imagine that as the case is with the CPS already, it won't be very much longer until you get a decision.

Don't worry too much about the case being with the CPS; your solicitors are correct there.

Hang in there! As I say, it sounds as if it won't be too long now before you get a decision. I have my fingers crossed for you that it's the correct one.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
    X