No announcement yet.

FA is attempting personal injury claim.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA is attempting personal injury claim.

My FA1 has started a High Court personal injury claim against me and my employer. Anyone have experience of this? I understand that as it is a civil case their has to be a preponderance of evidence rather than beyond reasonable doubt. I am wondering if she is suing me as an employee rather than a private individual?

Pond31

I didn't want to read and run, but I've no idea about this at all, I'm afraid.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Hmm... possibly suing your employer - that's where the big money is if their negligence can be proven ( and no doubt she is using a no-win no fee sol) but I would think this would go down to your disciplinary record and whether any concerns about you had been noted before you met this woman - possible also if they don't have a strict policy forbidding out of hours relationships but I'm just guessing.

I am hoping your union will provide some legal advice - if it is your employers then their insurance company might decide it's cheaper just to pay out without admitting liability - I have no idea where this will leave you personally.

You can perhaps understand why I am always weary about taking civil action against a false accuser and goading them into retaliation. I am sorry that I didn't see this coming but I hope that with the evidence you have she won't succeed.
      For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
      https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by Peter1975 View Post
        Hmm... possibly suing your employer - that's where the big money is if their negligence can be proven ( and no doubt she is using a no-win no fee sol) but I would think this would go down to your disciplinary record and whether any concerns about you had been noted before you met this woman - possible also if they don't have a strict policy forbidding out of hours relationships but I'm just guessing.

I am hoping your union will provide some legal advice - if it is your employers then their insurance company might decide it's cheaper just to pay out without admitting liability - I have no idea where this will leave you personally.

You can perhaps understand why I am always weary about taking civil action against a false accuser and goading them into retaliation. I am sorry that I didn't see this coming but I hope that with the evidence you have she won't succeed.

My FA lied to the police and they recognised it. This is why my case failed the evidentiary test. She went on to lie to the court in an affidavit. She has made claims that she cannot substantiate and has change her story between her ABE to her affidavit. I can provide evidence indicating she lied in her ABE and disprove her claims. She phoned me 550+ times between Feb 2017 until May 2018. I have all the calls recorded. I have 158 pages of Facebook messages and 58 pages of single spaced text messages. I cannot understand why she doesn't realise that I would have all the stuff. So when she says x happened I can say prove it and she will not be able to. In her affidavit she claimed that she did not do Y and I have phone calls and texts from her talking about how she was doing Y and will be able to call witnesses to back it up. The problem with her bringing the civil harassment case against me and then lying in her affidavit is that she has committed a very serious offence called "perjury". When I provide the evidence I have to the judge and her solicitors I think that the case will quickly drop. I tried strongly to ask her solicitor to speak to her and confirm that she is willing to stand over the affidavit in the hope that she will admit she has lied. I had plan to let things go and move on with my life, unfortunately now that she is attempting to make the personal injury claim. I shall present ALL the evidence I have to the judge indicating she lied in her affidavit she swore too and he will therefore be required to take action against her. She wants to continue to play the victim and portray me as the predator but she seems to have forgotten all the times she instigated sexual discussions and activity. I cannot understand how stupid she is being. I believe perjury is automatic jail time, so I hope she will be able to keep in contact with her personal injury solicitor while she is inside.

Pond31

Comment

I know all of that Pond and I know you have good evidence in your defence - I hope that the legals will see sense and drop the case as soon as possible - Some people cannot admit they lied, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary just as some people are completely unable to say "sorry" - I sense that her family or supporters are at least partially behind this and she lacks the ability to tell them the truth.

The point I was trying to make though was this could be a different tactic - have you breached your employers code of ethics or do they even have one - ie; she is trying to get you sacked and perhaps a heap of money into the bargain.

Just like credulous detectives will take a false allegation at face value there is no doubt an ambulance chasing lawyer that has heard one side of a story and saw some pound signs, fingers crossed they will soon see the futility in pursuing this.

Hopefully your employers will be on your side and fight this with you too.
          For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
          https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Working...
          X