My story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story

At the end of September, I discovered that my wife is cheating on me. What depressed me totally. This was the next blow after my son's death - murdered brutally by 10 murderers, using machets, knives and an ax. It happened at the end of January this year. My son Milosz was 18 years old - until he was a child from a previous relationship. His sister supports me mentally.

More: https://newsbeezer.com/polandeng/aft...rs-of-his-son/

My wife moved to her lover, leaving me and our daughters - 4 and 6 years old. I completely lost organizations in my professional life and lost more jobs. My wife stopped living with us and she accused me for sexual assault a month later, . After a next month the case was closed - no evidence. I got NFA (No Further Action)

It was difficult months for me and my daughters. I am a good father and I am trying to raise my daughters very well, but unfortunately during this period a lot of arrears have accumulated. We are in arrears for two months of rent and we are in danger of eviction. The same with the fees for media (gas / water / electricity)

We would like to have a quiet home to regain motivation to fight for a better time and get out of this financial and mental hole.
Working...
X