Its finally all over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its finally all over

Hi there, I have been on the forum for some time now, not posting but just looking for hope. My son was arrested in august 2017 after being falsely accused, I dont want to go into detail but this has been hanging over us for the last 15 months, this stuipd woman lied so much about everything that today in the second day of the trial her own represenation decided to throw it out of court, I am not sure how it even got to this stage because from the start her story has changed several times. I am so relieved and I just thought I would post here to show that even when it gets as far as a trial things can change just like that. Good luck to everyone going through this hell. Its been the worst and longest 15 months of our lives.

Hello and welcome. I'm so glad to hear that your son got the correct result but so sorry that it had to get to trial before the truth became clear.

Well done to you and yours for getting through it - it's a devastating experience and it will doubtless take you all time to recover. Be kind to yourselves and best wishes to you and your son.

Have some customary bananas -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Franticwithwory, thank you so much. I feel like im dreaming, its going to be very strange being able to plan things again without the worry and not having to say "well we will see what happens first" x

Comment

Thanks for posting up this great result for your son, as you mentioned it's so helpful for those folks still going through the process.......

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

hmmm I thought changing your story means you lied and therefore your FA is guilty of PCJ anyway congrats.

Comment

Thank you for posting Carl,

Although it's never good to hear of someone else being put through a terrible ordeal it's always good to share in the relief of a correct verdict.

Be good to yourselves while you begin to recover from what will surely be the worst chapter of your lives... here are some more bananas :

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
            https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post
              hmmm I thought changing your story means you lied and therefore your FA is guilty of PCJ anyway congrats.

Im just glad its all over, as much as id love to see her go through the worry and stress we have gone through I am happy to never see the inside of a court again. My son turned 19 yesterday and can finally celebrate properly with out this over his head. His 18th was filled with dread and worry thanks to that creature.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter1975 View Post
                Thank you for posting Carl,

Although it's never good to hear of someone else being put through a terrible ordeal it's always good to share in the relief of a correct verdict.

Be good to yourselves while you begin to recover from what will surely be the worst chapter of your lives... here are some more bananas :

Thank you, yes id say it has deffo been the worst time of our lives. Im one happy mummy this weekend 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Carl View Post
                  Franticwithwory, thank you so much. I feel like im dreaming, its going to be very strange being able to plan things again without the worry and not having to say "well we will see what happens first" x
                  Just finally getting aroubd to reading your actual post after you mentioned on mine. Amazing news and im so pleased for you. I think your paragraph above sums up the whole situation all to too well, it can feel like a sort of purgatory where you can't really plan for the future as you'd normally do. That's what keeps most of us sane, even silly stuff like holidays

Comment

Originally posted by TerrifiedinScotland View Post
                    Just finally getting aroubd to reading your actual post after you mentioned on mine. Amazing news and im so pleased for you. I think your paragraph above sums up the whole situation all to too well, it can feel like a sort of purgatory where you can't really plan for the future as you'd normally do. That's what keeps most of us sane, even silly stuff like holidays
                    Yes the not knowing is hellish. I really hope things dont drag on as long for you. I wouldnt wish this on anyone.

Comment

Argh, my son was just on the bus to work and the silly cow that falsly accused him was on it but he hadnt noticed her on there, anyway she walked past him pulled his earphones out and said you make me sick you dirty f***ing rapist.... my son was totaly gobsmacked. Hes had to go onto work in a right state now. Should this be reported or should we just make a note of anything that happens and if it continues then do something? Im so sad for him right now. He was acquitted of all charges and just wants to move on.

Comment

Argh, my son was just on the bus to work and the silly cow that falsly accused him was on it but he hadnt noticed her on there, anyway she walked past him pulled his earphones out and said you make me sick you dirty f***ing rapist.... my son was totaly gobsmacked. Hes had to go onto work in a right state now. Should this be reported or should we just make a note of anything that happens and if it continues then do something? Im so sad for him right now. He was acquitted of all charges and just wants to move on.
                        Hi

My suggestion is to go to your solicitor and get an ex-parte order against the FA for harassment. Then look into bring a case against her for defamation of character. If she is the type of lie about him and speak to him like that in public then I strongly suggest that you act fast before she makes up another story that he was stalking her or something. It will cost you some money as these are civil matters not criminal. Get the Boot In First.

Pond31

Comment

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post
                          Hi

My suggestion is to go to your solicitor and get an ex-parte order against the FA for harassment. Then look into bring a case against her for defamation of character. If she is the type of lie about him and speak to him like that in public then I strongly suggest that you act fast before she makes up another story that he was stalking her or something. It will cost you some money as these are civil matters not criminal. Get the Boot In First.

Pond31
                          Thanks for the info pond31. I will get him to call the solicitor on monday morning to sort that out. We all live in the same village so its just a surprise to me they havent crossed paths in the last 15 months.

Comment

Thanks for the info pond31. I will get him to call the solicitor on monday morning to sort that out. We all live in the same village so its just a surprise to me they havent crossed paths in the last 15 months.
                            One of my FA's Took me to court for harassment, after the case NFA'd, she did it because I threatened to take her to court for defamation but was too slow in going through with it. She claimed the cease and desist letter was harassment. So don't warn the FA off or anything get the order first.

Pond31
                            Last edited by Pond31; 24 November 2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X