Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings.

Hi Everyone.

Firstly just wanted to say massive thank you to whoever created this website. I was lit and trying to find help or people to discuss my issue.

My issue which I am currently dealing with.

I was out while ago and guy who is a friend of mine came up to me at a a local nightclub. This how the conversation went. “Hi, how are you......? I wanted to talk to you privately about something I heard about you. He asked me if I had rapped a girl, who I slept with. I said nowhere did you hear this that’s so untrue. He told me his friend told him that I had apparently done this. I managed to get into contact with the person who told this guy. I spoke on the phone telling him the false claims his making is very dangerous and why his lying. He told me the girl said to him why didn’t you stop him.

I went out with group mates and me girl in our friendship girl who I’ve known for a years. We started to kiss and dancing together I were shocked because we known each other for ages wouldn't of that we would kisss. We were over each other etc the whole night. Left the nightclub still kissing with our friends.

We got a taxi back to our friend's house we had been drinking as we were out. I and the girl went into the toilet started kissing then that ended. Later all 5 of us shared bedroom I slept on the floor with a friend and the girl as well. She began to call me then we kissing and we said let’s **** so we did for about 5 minutes and our mates could hear us and the guy next to me said you lot disgusting etc. Then I asked to go on top as I was tired but she said no I can't be bothered. After 5 minutes I stopped as she didn’t want to go on top and I was tired then we both fell aslssp.

Next motioning I said we don’t speak about this ever happend and told everyone not to mention this because I was best friends with her Ex boyfriend. And everyone was like yeah yeah we won’t, at the time I slept with her I wasn’t friends with her ex because we had an argument and had not talked for months and still aren’t friends.

The next day in the morning she went downstairs to cuddle my friend and try to sleep with him. Then she was dropped home by one of her friends who was out clubbing with us and later she returned. . Forward 3 weeks later she messages on Instagram asking if had been tested because she was like you better not given me aids etc or anything. I said to her No then we began talking normal conversations like how are you etc. Forward 7 months later she told someone I apparently rapped her which is a lie. Even my friend was shocked when I told him.

She hasn’t gone to the police but she’s told a couple of people and they asked me. Soon as I found I contacted an agency that gives support to people with fake accusations. They said don’t speak to the girl at all or make any contact or do anything or you’ll be self Criminating yourself.

I don’t know what to do I’m completely lost I feel sick that she would make such false lies to people I’m just so lost and confused and feel like killing myself that she’s lying. I think she’s embarrassed for sleeping with me and she’s said that I don’t what to do any advice would much appreciate.
    Last edited by RhichardNCASS; 8 November 2018, 06:19 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Hello and welcome to the forum, though as always sorry to read of the circumstances that have brought you here.

Sadly this scenario of post-coital regret and withdrawal of consent is not an uncommon one on these pages; if you can bear to read to read a few other case histories you will note many similarities.

At least the girl has not yet made an official complaint and to add to the advice you have already received do not be tempted to go to the police yourself to complain about her broadcasting the allegations as they may then investigate the matter on the basis that they might be true.

Finally, you may be interested in some statistics I came across the other day:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ught-to-charge
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

What I’ve done so far.

I spoke to a lady from a website called - False Allegations Support Organisation. I gave some background around myself and the events that took place 7 months ago.

She advised me that I should carry on with my normal routine act normal don’t change my behaviour or anything to get people asking questions about my well been. She also told me not to speak to this Female Accuser under any circumstance no matter what. I haven’t spoken to this female at all what’s so ever. She’s been out clubbing partying etc I will be managed to take screen recording videos of her out clubbing and enjoy herself.

Things I’ve done so far-
      - I have the email and contact number for a solicitor
      - Have not spoken to the girl at all about what I know
      - Spoke to the person who let us stay at his house, he said that what she’s saying is false and he will back me up
      - I’ve read what will happen once I get arrested so I’m not surprised.
      - The police aren’t involved this moment in time as the girl has not gone directly
      - I have deleted my social media accounts as a safety measure
      - obtained a new mobile phone number
      - I spoke to the person who told his friend about the so-called rumours and I’ve faked that his friend of mine

It’s just so hard trying to live a normal life when you have to watch your shoulder and always worrying about what’s going to happen next it’s been very tough for me. It’s just a massive challenge I don’t know what else do any help will be appreciated.

Thank you for the link you sent me I had quick read through once I have more time ill read it in fill detial.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
        Hello and welcome to the forum, though as always sorry to read of the circumstances that have brought you here.

Sadly this scenario of post-coital regret and withdrawal of consent is not an uncommon one on these pages; if you can bear to read to read a few other case histories you will note many similarities.

At least the girl has not yet made an official complaint and to add to the advice you have already received do not be tempted to go to the police yourself to complain about her broadcasting the allegations as they may then investigate the matter on the basis that they might be true.

Finally, you may be interested in some statistics I came across the other day:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ught-to-charge

Is there anything I should do in particular to avoid this girl? I always see her at the same night club as me. She also hangs out with my old friends.

Comment

Originally posted by RhichardNCASS View Post
          She advised me that I should carry on with my normal routine act normal don’t change my behaviour or anything to get people asking questions about my well been. She also told me not to speak to this Female Accuser under any circumstance no matter what. I haven’t spoken to this female at all what’s so ever. She’s been out clubbing partying etc I will be managed to take screen recording videos of her out clubbing and enjoy herself.
          Originally posted by RhichardNCASS View Post
          Is there anything I should do in particular to avoid this girl? I always see her at the same night club as me. She also hangs out with my old friends.
          I don't think I could offer any specific advice as it all depends on this girl's nature and you know her better than any of us.

On the one hand why should you change your lifestyle when you feel you have done nothing wrong.....
          On the other hand suppose you were to meet another girl (I have never been to a night club but I gather this is a distinct possibility!) and she saw you together would this inflame her feelings and cause her to make further accusations?

I suspect that you are not quite 'over her' but I would echo the advice you have already had on the basis of 'once bitten twice shy' and start going to a different night club for now; 7 months is still quite fresh, two years down the line and you will have both moved on and can be around each other again.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
            I don't think I could offer any specific advice as it all depends on this girl's nature and you know her better than any of us.

On the one hand why should you change your lifestyle when you feel you have done nothing wrong.....
            On the other hand suppose you were to meet another girl (I have never been to a night club but I gather this is a distinct possibility!) and she saw you together would this inflame her feelings and cause her to make further accusations?

I suspect that you are not quite 'over her' but I would echo the advice you have already had on the basis of 'once bitten twice shy' and start going to a different night club for now; 7 months is still quite fresh, two years down the line and you will have both moved on and can be around each other again.

I’m trying to carry with my normal life but it’s annoying when you know someone’s made class’s claims and making romours. I never dated this girl what’s so ever so there was realtiship or anything of that sort. I’ve knowing her for year and dated her friends then we just slept together one time. I don’t go clubbing anymore I stopped. I make sure that I am not going to bump into her or see so that nothing happens.

Comment

Working...
            X