Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False accusations of rape

Hi everybody

In 2005 My friend gave my number to a lady coz she was looking tenant for her house and that lady called me and ask me if you are looking for room and i told her not right now and after that she keeps calling me and told me she is looking for frienship and you are nice person i want to meet you. Then we start dating and we were having sex. She was very happy and the she told me she is married and her husband is patient and he can't perform on bed. After 6 to 8 months i moved to her house as tenant her husband knew that she is having affair with me but he didn't bother.

In 2010 i moved form her house and after that we were just friend no more sex. One day she told me she is taking baby through IVF from her husband. I congratulate her now she have 2 babies through IVF. After that we were disconnected.

6 months ago she called me and told me she divorced her husband and living single and kids are living with her ex husband. She invited me her new address . I met here as friend then again she invited me . Let me tell you that i am married from 4 years and have son. When second time i met her she undressed in front me and try to seduce me it was a weak moment of mine she said hust rubb your body with me and massage my body. She siad she dont want sex only rub your body with me. It happened 3 time in last six months . Now she is blackmailing me you raped me i will go to poilce and you have only one option divorce you wife and merry me.

I am in stress and suicidal feeling comes to my mind.

I have no proof because she said to me on my face. she called me many time in last six months and forcing me to obey
    her. I am worry what should i do

Plase advice me

Write all this down. Keep an account of what happened so you have your story.

Do you have any text message evidence from her? Not necessarily talking about sex, but inviting you round a lot? This will paint a bigger picture of things if she is showing persistent behaviour in wanting you round to her house.

Comment

Working...
    X