Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I take action against FA

Hi All

As you know I got a NFA against at FA a few weeks ago but that was just case 1. In case two I was interviewed in April and it was amazing. I know the claims made by FA2 are false but here claims from her original accusation to her ABE, change from one accusation of rape to accusations that every and yes she said EVERY! thing we did over a three month relationship was non-consensual.

She shared a house with her over intrusive mother, her daughter and her grandmother. I stayed over on multiple occasions in her bed and was woken up by either her mum or her daughter. We went on drives,nights out, looked at rings and looked at renting together. However she claims that I had some mystical power over her and she could not break free from my power. Oh how I wish I had such magic. The FA's accusations are so delusional, it was like she claimed she was abducted by aliens. At no point in the relationship did she say anything to anyone or even me and these frankly bizarre accusations came out of no where. we split up because she wanted to date other guys AS WELL as me and I said nope.

Anyway the OIC has fast tracked this case as I suspect he knows it is rubbish. OK I am trying not to be arrogant and claim to read minds but he knows it is rubbish. The FA has mental health issues and I suspect he wants to giver her the benefit of the doubt and say she is just delusional rather then perverting the course of justice.

I would like to know if anyone knows how I can make the CPS or in my case the PPS bring a case against her, as although she has not directly admitted it, everyone involved knows she is lying.

I may have asked this question before but my memory is bad.

Pond31

Originally posted by Pond31 View Post

I may have asked this question before but my memory is bad.

Pond31
    If you did I can't remember if I answered it

However I do remember that we had one member who, when the CPS wouldn't prosecute his FA, started a privately funded prosecution against her which the CPS then took over (unfortunately it didn't end well; it was a lose-lose situation for all parties)
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I doubt that you will get any luck in getting further with this on the basis that 'everyone knows she is lying'. It would be proving it and they don't seem to prosecute even if the accuser admits lying. Far better to put your energies into something else, really.
      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Franticwithworry View Post
        I doubt that you will get any luck in getting further with this on the basis that 'everyone knows she is lying'. It would be proving it and they don't seem to prosecute even if the accuser admits lying. Far better to put your energies into something else, really.
        Hi

After my case was NFA'd, I supplied the OIC in the case a copy of a telephone call during which the FA's admits that four of the five things I was arrested for were consensual the fifth thing we disagreed on. During the conversation she said that she felt under pressure but at no time did I used physical force against her or did she inform me that she felt under pressure. The important word there was felt, feeling under pressure to have sexual activity without voicing it to the other party DOES NOT MAKE A CRIMINAL OFFENCE. The FA lied to the police and told them I used force during her ABE. I gave the recording to the OIC a few weeks back but she has not listen to as off yesterday. I shall give her another two weeks then I plan to pay my solicitor to send a letter to the PPS informing them of my request for them to prosecute the FA. If they refuse to do so then I shall pay my solicitor to complete the forms for a private prosecution after which I shall represent myself in court. I have a lot more evidence than just this one call.

Additional:-

I just phoned my solicitor and she said that I should give the OIC 4-5 months. Oh feck it.

Pond31
        Last edited by Pond31; 22 May 2018, 03:39 PM.

Comment

4-5 months??? Did she give you a reason for that ridiculously long timescale?
          'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

4-5 months??? Did she give you a reason for that ridiculously long timescale?
            Yes the OIC has 29 other cases and it is not a priority. I asked the police via FOI request how many case of perverting the course of justice they have taken against FA's since 2000. That was 39 days ago and they have not answered, as yet.

Pond31

Comment

Oh gee! I 'd have thought good time management would be to get the small tasks out of the way as soon as possible. I've made several information requests too and all I ever seem to get back is the email telling me that they will contact me again within 20 days, but they never do, even if I remind them.

Comment

Oh gee! I 'd have thought good time management would be to get the small tasks out of the way as soon as possible. I've made several information requests too and all I ever seem to get back is the email telling me that they will contact me again within 20 days, but they never do, even if I remind them.
                Hi Franticwithworry

The police and PPS both need more resources. I have been polite and professional with them, recognising they were doing their job. I shall be taking further action against the FA no matter what.

Pond31

Comment

Every public service is stretched and underfunded. It's criminal what governments are currently doing in the name of 'austerity'. Things are going to collapse if they go on for too much longer and then...... but that's another conversation.

Comment

Working...
                  X