Charges dropped but accusers mother still telling everyone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charges dropped but accusers mother still telling everyone help

The accuser dropped the charges conveniently just before Christmas so she would still receive presents from her dad. The police have found no evidence against my son so could not pursue the allegation without the accuser. The police also found no evidence that the accuser was lying. Because of this situation there is no conclusion either way.
    The accusers mother is still hell bent on telling all of our friends and family that my son is undoubtedly guilty. Thankfully everyone she tells that also know us have been aware of her destructive mission against my son. They have said that her telling of the accusation along with the accusers lack of any emotional reaction during the explicit recounting of the alleged rape just don't sit right.
    Is there anything I can do to stop them from telling people the lies now the case is closed? Or can I not do anything as the accuser dropped the charges but still says it did happen?

Hi

I suggest you speak to a solicitor and ask them to send the FA etc a defamation letter stating that if they repeat the falsehood again, in any form or to anyone, that you will take them to court. I am sure the more legal minded people on here will give you more details.

Yours
    Pond31

Comment

Working...
    X