Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana's are a good source of potassium

Hi Everyone

Banana's are a good source of potassium. I like bananas a lot and even in milkshakes. So I would be grateful if everyone could send me some as I have just been told by OIC of case number 2 that I have been NFA'd in case number 1.

Oh I am going to give myself some banana's anyway.

Yey! That's good news, hope things work out for you.
    Here's some more

Comment

Fantastic news!! Onward and upward!!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Great news! Hope it all works out for you!

Comment

I love unloading the banana boat and for you am going to keep it dockside!!
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

To one of the most helpful people on here, I'm so damn happy for you man.. Hopefully you'll be NFA'd on the second too

Comment

Hi

I actually got a letter from the PPS today, saying that they are not going to prosecute. I was surprised to actually get one. I am going t ring the police tomorrow to arrange getting my phone back.

Thanks again for everyone's help and support.

Pond31

Comment

There was just a loud knock at my door and I opened it up. It was the FUZZ. **** not again I said but then they said "Mr Jones". Nope I said he moved out years ago. It was a summons for an ex housemate. Phew lucky me I thought.

Comment

A letter is unusual but I’m sure very welcome. It must have been a fright to see a policeman at the door. I hope you get your phone back without too muchtroubke.
                    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
                    X