I thought this day would never come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this day would never come

I thought this day would never come but today I got an NFA, just over eighteen months after that fateful party , I am just so happy and relieved , I just had to come in here straight away to tell someone ( no one where I work knows about the case)

For those that do not know my case, I was arrested, then bailed and had to report to the Station every month , but several months later they took me off bail as a new Law had come in , and so I have been in limbo since then, struggling to keep down my job. The wee small hours of the morning were the worse times as I could not get to sleep, or I would wake early and could not get back to sleep. It was always on my mind, sometimes pushed back from conscious thought, but usually sitting there like a lead weight in my heart

Today I feel that I can breathe again, that I have my life back

I cannot tell you how much this site has helped me, just by knowing there are people out there who understand and who believed in me

I would like to give an especial BIG THANK YOU to Peter who always replied to my posts with helpful advice, to Bob 123 who was going through the same agony with me, and who even found the time to come in and be supportive even though his nightmare had also finished with the right ending. To Rights Fighter who also gave me good advice . But to EVERYONE who tried to help others on here, because your replies to others I always read a learned from.

My Nightmare is over , to all those that are still waiting I hope and pray for a good outcome for you all too

Thank you ALL

Sam

Fantastical news, it was a long time coming but it was worth waiting for. You must be bursting emotions at the moment, great that you let us know the outcome. Look forward to a much brighter worry free future.
    Here they are

Comment

I am so glad you can breath again. I hope life will get back to normal for you and you can move on. There are a lot of good people on this site and it has helped me a lot too. I shall give you some more banana's.

How many banana's to to many?

Pond31

Comment

Woop woop! Congratulations Sam, I'm really pleased that you got the right result.

I hope that you will be able to move on and put this behind you.

Be kind to yourself.

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
        https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

What brilliant news especially as you were so worried regarding your employment!

Can I add my congratulations for surviving and thanks for your kind words regarding the forum, much appreciated.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

That's wonderful news! I'm so glad that you found the site helpful.

Please be gentle with yourself - elation can give way to all sorts of puzzling emotions as the enormity of all that has happened sinks in , so please be aware that you might still feel a few 'wobbles'. Feel free to still use the site for support if you need it. It isn't all over until you decide it's all over. :-)

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Peter1975 View Post
              Woop woop! Congratulations Sam, I'm really pleased that you got the right result.

Be kind to yourself.

Thank YOU Peter, you helped me so much at the start , you are indeed a wonderful man to give of your time so freely for the sake ( and sanity ) of others , because at times I mentally never made it .

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Peter1975 View Post

Be kind to yourself.

Thank YOU Peter, you helped me so much at the start , you are indeed a wonderful man to give of your time so freely for the sake ( and sanity ) of others , because at times I mentally nearly never made it .

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by imsam View Post
                  Thank YOU Peter, you helped me so much at the start , you are indeed a wonderful man to give of your time so freely for the sake ( and sanity ) of others , because at times I mentally nearly never made it .

Thanks
                  You are welcome Sam. I am only following the footsteps of others that helped and supported me when I needed it.

You have done really well to hang in there, it is one of the worst things you can ever experience but you can emerge stronger for it.

I repeat myself often in the groups but for those pre charge, the odds really are in your favour and beyond lining up a solicitor and making sure you gather as much evidence and information as possible, staying healthy and busy and keeping things in perspective is the most important thing for a quicker recovery. Torturing yourself with what if's is impossible to avoid sometimes but it doesn't do any good whatever the outcome.

Thanks for sharing your good news
                  For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                  https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Just seen this and a big congratulations! its hard to imagine / explain to someone the emotions of what you have been through... unless you have been through them!

obviously nothing can change that and the past, but at least you know no matter how tough life gets it won't be anything compared to that.

you will get days where you reflect on it all, sometimes still down and wondering why me (based on personal experience) but think of it as a new chapter. not everyone has been lucky as we have, and lets try and support those who are new to the forum and help them out!

well done once again

Comment

Working...
                    X