Nfa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa

Well it’s been years and today I finally received the news I never thought would arrive...

The OIC got in touch and finally told me my case will be NFA. OIC also mentioned she has a right to review (victim right to review) which should be called complainant right to review as she isn’t a victim but today was a day I’m still numb, my dad when I told him hung up and walked back home crying and into the house to give me a hug as he was a few streets away, I never knew it affected him so much I thought it was just me but god willing it seems my torment and my families is finally over however I will never forget what happened and how easy it is for anybody to make such an allegation.

I hope for everyone that someday with more public opinion and pressure that things change..... the accuser shouldn’t be called a victim from the start, they shouldnt have a review called the “victims right to review”, the law needs to change whereby we are innocent until/unless proven guilty......

I thank everyone on here who replied to me, I really appreciate those here who post for the cause..... you’re contributions are priceless and it’s beautiful some people step up to help others like me who have been accused of such heinous crimes....

I pray all of you and those who await an answer that the truth prevail and justice is served, I hope one day those false accusers who are shown clearly to have lied get the same sentence I would have got.

I hope and pray my ex doesn’t do a victims right to review and I can focus again on rebuilding my life and seeing my children....

But my main point is thank you to those who helped me and I pray for those who await news....

May god bless you all

I looked back at your previous posts and was astounded to see that you've been waiting for about two and a half years to get this decision.

What great news and well done for surviving. Unless the ex comes up with fresh evidence as opposed to just repeating her allegations I wouldn't think any review will result in a different decision.

Pleased to unload the banana boat again....
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'm so pleased for you!!! :-)

If memory serves you were having issues with respect to access to your children, so I hope you make progress with that now.

I'm so pleased to be getting the bananas to dance for you.

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I am glad you got the right result. Yes the FA should not be called victims. Nobody who reports any crime should be called victim until there is a guilty verdict and nobody should be able to make a compensation until there is a guilty verdict. I hope she doesn't ask for a review.

Pond31

Comment

Yabadabadoo, that's fantastic news,
          A long wait for you and your family, hope you can rebuild and move on putting this nightmare behind you.

Comment

That's excellent news, wish you all the best with getting back to life.

Does the OIC call or does he / she write to you to tell you this ? Have you got your electronic devices back too ?

Comment

Brilliant news.

It's been a long time coming. Well done for hanging in there.

The VRR is a pain but as CH says, unless there is fresh evidence, the NFA is unlikely to be overturned.

Keep any evidence you may have gathered at the back of a drawer (forever) just in case but you can breathe again now.
              For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
              https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by victim#786999123 View Post
                That's excellent news, wish you all the best with getting back to life.

Does the OIC call or does he / she write to you to tell you this ? Have you got your electronic devices back too ?
                I was in touch direct via email and that’s how they let me know...

My phone I got back after 4 months I kept pressing via email to get it as needed it for work.... they took a download of it and gave it back

I would pester them for them which is what I did

Comment

Thank you everyone for your bananas but more importantly for the contribution many of you make day in day out you all are unsung hero’s...you do one of the best deeds people like us could ask for so thank you with all my heart.

Re VRR I feel like I still can’t fully breathe till I know it’s out the way as she is so spiteful I cant see her letting it slip, I also feel there will be further shenanigans at a later date even an attempt on my life, I now know what the devil looks like when walking the earth...one eye will always be open.....

I cant wait to see my children...

I pray to god it gets left here and I pray for all of you on here....

When it feels tough have hope, hope is what dragged me through.....

God bless to you all

Comment

Working...
                  X