No announcement yet.

Advice needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't apologise for asking questions, that's the purpose of the forum!

Crikey though, you do seem to be going round in circles a bit.

I can't tell you what to do first, I guess you will just have to listen to your heart but let's go through things.

You need a good civil solicitor to advise you about what you can do about the house and the best way forward. Now that she doesn't have the children there is less reason for her to stay there.

If you are to get the children back then yes, you will need to be living somewhere they can stay but it doesn't have to be a house you own so perhaps renting privately, applying for a council house or possibly staying with family would be options in the short term while you sort out selling the house.

Do you have contact with your children at the moment? Are you in contact with their social worker?

Perverting the course of justice is a serious offence and unlike making a sexual allegation, requires some serious evidence beyond your word for an investigation to even get off the ground. Even then, police forces seem politically reluctant to prosecute the liars, I wouldn't hold my breath here I'm afraid. Have you spoken to the officer in the case (OIC) about this ?
    For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Thank you for the above advice, greatly appreciated.

This getting free thing most certainly does not live up to expectations, nightmare after flipping nightmare, found out after going into my bank where I have my mortgage with has gone into arrears because of the crazy ex not paying the mortgage(This is my childrens inheritance along with the savings accounts which I made for them, which hopefully she does not know how to access to take any money from them), anyone any advice on to getting someone out of your house legaly, the quickest route to take until I get all the information I need to send her to prison?

Comment

Very sorry but this is not intentional over drama-trisations nor Chinese whispers but including the above I have also learned from extremely reliable source my mother that my ex gf has put cocaine up my little girls nostrils, I do not want to know why nor any other explanation, but seriously I am one extremely broken man(I DO NOT WANT SYMPATHY NOR ANY THER HUMAN EMOTION JUST A MAYBE VIABLE LITTLE BIT OF HELP, PLEASEE --If anyone has experience of a relative similar experience please please I beg for a little assistance, I do not want to add any more preasure to anyone else who is helping me as I KNOW I can do this, I am one extremely strong person --Yes I may have had my moment in custody where everything just went blank but this is a weakness I have over come, From 18 seizures a day to one and maybe 2 so please anyone with anything I would extremely be great full for your insight) Thanking in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X