No announcement yet.

Falsley accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys just wanted you to know after 18 months of... Im not even sure how to describe it, I got acquitted today.

The only advice I can give is your family and friends are your strongest defence, they kept my going throughout and I cant thank them enough.

5 days and 6 hours of deliberation I was found innocent of all counts, I ran out the court room crying followed by my family.

Nobody should have to go through this but you should always stay strong and keep as positive as you can whilst keeping faith that the system will do right thing.

Remember you're telling the truth, prepare for the worst and stay true to yourself and you have nothing to be worried about!

Thank you for your support everybody.

Jon

Comment

P.S The law firm I used was Cartwright King, The barrister Philip Bown and Imogen Cox were amazing throughout.

Thanks again.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnm15 View Post
        Hey guys just wanted you to know after 18 months of... Im not even sure how to describe it, I got acquitted today.

The only advice I can give is your family and friends are your strongest defence, they kept my going throughout and I cant thank them enough.

5 days and 6 hours of deliberation I was found innocent of all counts, I ran out the court room crying followed by my family.

Nobody should have to go through this but you should always stay strong and keep as positive as you can whilst keeping faith that the system will do right thing.

Remember you're telling the truth, prepare for the worst and stay true to yourself and you have nothing to be worried about!

Thank you for your support everybody.

Jon

Hi Jon

I am happy for you and your good news. You are right about family.

Pond31

Comment

Originally posted by Jonnm15 View Post
          P.S The law firm I used was Cartwright King, The barrister Philip Bown and Imogen Cox were amazing throughout.

Thanks again.

Jon
          What brilliant news and thank you so much for updating the forum as this helps folks who are still progressing their cases.....

As you felt your legal team were exceptional would it be possible for you to add their details & location to the solicitors thread:

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ist-solicitors
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

What great news! Thank you for updating the forum and the legal recommendation. It's very helpful for others.

I love breaking out the bananas!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
            X