No announcement yet.

Falsely accused and i cant bare it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We oldies aren’t still here and I’m so sorry you are too. I’m not sure what to suggest because anything I have ever said to anyone in authority garners a reply that amounts to ‘That’s the system. If you don’t like it complain to the CPS or police.’ Of course, there’s no point in complaining to those who say ‘We are only doing our job.’

Sadly, you've surpassed our 4 years but Covid has become the excuse that has allowed more havoc to be wreaked on the justice system and the unfortunate people caught up in it.

There’s not a lot you can do while your case is pending except wait. Please keep in touch. Hopefully it won’t be long now.
    'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

I havent had any contact with the solicitor in about 3 1/2 years, i was hoping this nightmare would just go away and I wouldn’t need to. To be honest i was scared about contacting my solicitor for them to push the police for a decision and they just decide to charge me.
      I haven’t got the best relationship with my local constabulary as ive been arrested for fighting and other offences. My life went downhill after my arrest back in February 2017 and i found myself lashing out in fights and committing petty crime. I guess i felt my life was meaningless and valueless, i even attempted suicide by jumping off a 120 ft bridge and almost died but somehow survived against a 5% survival rate.
      ive tried to forget about this allegation but i cant it plays on my head every day i just want it to go away.
      if it helps the boyfriend of the false accuser seperetated with her and he got arrested for GBH on her. I think she either cheated on him again or possibly confessed to lying about this.
      its a possibility she said the allegation against me out of fear because her partner is clearly violent towards her.
      i know the police are desperate to throw charges at me but i hope my poor decisions wont trigger them to charge me with this.
      If im charged probably wont be able to cope with going to court.

Comment

Also they sent me a letter last year saying my property can be returned, It was clothing i wore the night.
        if they were proceeding to court wouldn’t they of obtained it for trial?
        also the long delay in the case is that any indication they dont have a case to answer?

Comment

hold on..been reading this right ur rape case has been going on 4 years??? wtf

Comment

Yes thats correct, 4 and a half years now

Comment

In six months time it will be 5 years. Ive spent my whole 20s so far depressed and suicidal over this rotten allegation. It literally was a month just after i turnt 20, im now nearly 25.
              i used to be a normal condident popular lad but this allegation changed my life and who i am completely.
              If anyone reading can help me i dont know where else to turn
              Last edited by Youngscared; 5 July 2021, 01:15 AM.

Comment

this is crazy - you can read my story but yours is crazy buddy hope u get it resolved- can your solicitor not write to th cps perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Youngscared View Post
                  Also they sent me a letter last year saying my property can be returned, It was clothing i wore the night.
                  if they were proceeding to court wouldn’t they of obtained it for trial?
                  also the long delay in the case is that any indication they dont have a case to answer?
                  I'm really sorry to hear this is ongoing for you Youngscared, it really is a disgrace.

Do I take it that you haven't actually collected your clothes and that you are afraid of contacting the police or your solicitor? I can't blame you for this but your options here are either to just carry on waiting it out, you ask for an update either directly or via your solicitor or you push for a disposal of your case by raising a complaint. Personally, if it was me, I would just phone the officer in the case and politely ask for an update and go from there. I honestly think they just sometimes forget all about some cases, particularly if officers leave or transfer.

I wouldn't read too much into them returning your clothes. If they have obtained forensics such as DNA or fibres I see no reason to retain them as an exhibit for a jury but it's more likely they didn't test them at all as you admitted consensual activity. Quite why they kept them so long ( or at all ) is anyone's guess but I suppose that returning them shows at least some sort of progress on your case.

Likewise, the inexplicable length of time isn't a reliable indication of anything either. I would say that your chances of an NFA are high but I have to add the caveat that this can't be guaranteed. FWW's husband was charged after about 4 years. IIRC he was interviewed about 2 years before the complainant and the case was dropped just before trial when the CPS realised ( or were made to realise ) what an absolute shambles the whole thing was.

And that pretty much sums up the CJS; Sometimes it's a shambles and there are posts here almost 20 years old that show that they just don't care about the effect a prolonged investigation has on a defendant, a (genuine) complainant or their families and friends so we have to learn to look after ourselves. Always remember that plenty of people have been in your shoes and they have made it out of the other side.

The trick is to keep yourself busy, lean on your support when you need to and try to avoid torturing yourself. Keep cool. Hopefully you will get some good news soon.
                  For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                  https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post

That's surprising (and alarming!) However as the forum is open I suppose there is nothing to stop anyone linking to any particular thread on here in the same as we can link to a media item or another site.

Webmoo has included a requirement to get the OP's permission before copying their material elsewhere but unless the poster can be identified as a member on here it is going to be impossible to enforce. However he does then seem to imply it is ok to link to a thread?

Help - The People's Concerns: Support & Discussion Forums (daftmoo.org.uk)

Thank you for your sensible correction of my suggestion of going to the media with Youngscared's predicament!
                    I think FB/twitter didn't like DM links because the security certificate had expired but since the software has been updated we now have a little padlock in the address bar.

For reliable legal aided advice in the London or home counties area, contact Harvey Fox of Freemans Solicitors, London. ( Private clients nationwide) :
                    https://freemanssolicitors.net/team_members/harvey-fox/

To join secure closed forums for those falsely accused of historical sex offences visit https://pafaaorg.wordpress.com/

For help and advice with appealing convictions visit https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-pacso-forums/

Comment

5 years now and still ongoing. No answers, no update, no letter saying NFA.
                      Last contact was them returning seized clothing 2 years ago, not heard anything since.
                      25 years old, this happened when i’d just turnt 20.
                      spent half of my 20s under investigation and this hanging over me.

Comment

This must be so frustrating for you, and difficult to deal with. It happens rarely, but occasionally the police 'forget' to let someone know that the case has been NFA'd. There is no reason why you shouldn't call and ask for an update after all this time. They couldn't possibly say that you haven't been patient. You could also ask the solicitor who dealt with things for you to make a polite enquiry. there's no obligation on them to do so without payment, but it's worth asking. They might do so out of a sense of injustice that things have gone on so long for you.

Either way, there's nothing stopping you or them asking for an update. If it's not hanging over you, you have the right to know, if it is, you have the right to know what's happening.

Please ask, so we can celebrate with you if possible or perhaps come up with some other ideas if not.
                        ​​​​​​​Do you have some real life support or do you belong to any of the Facebook support groups?
                        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Working...
                        X