Nfa!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfa!!

Pleased to say our case has gone NFA police called tonight and the case has gone NFA apparently it was NFAd did months ago and FA appealed. She's dobe this a grand total of 19 times before! So is being investigated. So relieved this is all over for us in time for our baby boys first Christmas!
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Fabulous news.

Comment

I'm so happy to hear this, what a great counterbalance to the rather depressing couple of days on the forum but what a shame you didn't know all those months ago....

So pleased to be able to unload the banana boat again
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Fantastic news!
        Well done for surviving this far!!

YoH

Comment

So pleased for you.
          "You are not obliged to say anything but it WILL harm your defence if you DO mention something that might help you in court. Anything you say will be put to the complainant so they can change their story."

Comment

Oh, Lilyput!! I'm so, so, so very pleased for you!! What a relief for you and your family. The room has gone misty all of a sudden.

Please, please, though, keep popping in here and supporting others, if you possibly can. Your input is really welcomed and appreciated.

In the meantime -

Oh, and Happy Birthday to your little one!
            'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Fantastical news, brilliant, enjoy the festive season and happier days ahead

Comment

How could I forget these

Comment

So pleased for you Lilyput, you've been such a supportive presence on here.

Best wishes for Christmas hope all the family has a great time.

Comment

Lillyput.
                    Congratulations, now you can really enjoy Christmas as a family xx

Comment

So delighted for you Lilyput.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year too.

Comment

I nearly cried when I saw this on the fb forum- I'm so so pleased for you!

I can remember when you started your journey here.........14 long months ago.

Wishing you well on your journey to recovery- may you enjoy the beginning of the rest of your lives.

Much love and many hugs xxx And of course........

They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

I can do no better than echo every word Amanda has said.

I'm so pleased for you.

Best Wishes And A Whole Bunch Of:

TBG1

(Oh go on then...One more.... )

Comment

Fantastic news. So pleased to see this update. The best Christmas present for you and your family.

Comment

Amazing news, congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                              X