Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFA after 6 months!

Hi to all
    I just want to say thank you very much for your support.
    I been reading this forum last 6 months..
    After darkness of 6 months my solicitor rang me today that there is No further action (NFA) against you 😊.
    Police will contact me to collect my mobile..i just cant believe what i heard from solicitor as monday was my bail return date...

Again thank you very much every one

great news, well done for hanging in on there and you can enjoy a festive and less stressful Christmas without this hanging over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam121 View Post
      Hi to all
      I just want to say thank you very much for your support.
      I been reading this forum last 6 months..
      After darkness of 6 months my solicitor rang me today that there is No further action (NFA) against you .
      Police will contact me to collect my mobile..i just cant believe what i heard from solicitor as monday was my bail return date...

Again thank you very much every one
      Yay!!
      Congratulations! I think they get within a hair's breathe of the umpteenth bail date and then think 'oh **** - got to move on this as this guy's been hanging around for a while'. They probably never thought it was very serious and had it on a back burner. After 6 months though I think they would really need to be justifying why someone was still on bail.

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations
        "You are not obliged to say anything but it WILL harm your defence if you DO mention something that might help you in court. Anything you say will be put to the complainant so they can change their story."

Comment

Brilliant news!!!!

Comment

Outstanding news : )

Comment

Whoopee!!

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Comment

Fantastical news, enjoy the festive season with out any worries

Comment

Brilliant
                    Love good news

YoH

Comment

Working...
                    X