Feel like the only ones still waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel like the only ones still waiting

Just popped back on this site for a look and have realized most of the people who were interviewed at the same time as my OH now seem to have had an NFA or a charge a couple of NGs at trial.

A new witness statement went in a few months ago and all we are getting from OIC and sol is the CPS shouldn't charge with new evidence. Been waiting over 13 months and there seems to be no sense of urgency from anybody. Not really looking for advice just venting really... this wait sends you nutty at times. Hope everybody else is doing okay xx
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

ohhh lilyput

well, do take faith in your solicitors confidence.. it must of been very good new witness statement. We all think that the moment something that 'ruins the case' comes to light that it will instantly be dropped but that is very VERY rarely the case, they still like to hold onto things a little longer just incase something to help them comes up, or just to really check the details.. something came up that to prove our case was malicious in august, old oic didn't pass on info to new oic who i then passed on the info to in october and after christmas in december they decided to find out if the info was true!!

dare i ask how long its been??

you've done amazing for keeping so strong for so long, how is your other half coping???

xxxxxxx
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

I remember it well!
      We will never forget, the waiting is torture!
      Due to allegations our circumstances have completely changed our lives in a big way and although we had NFA back at the end of last year, we are still waiting for enough time to pass to put this right as well.
      I hate to say it but instead of living we are just wishing time to pass so we can get back to some sort of normality!
      All I can say is this will end, hopefully in your favour but either way it will end.
      We try and have fun as often as we can.
      We've been dealing with false allegations from 2 families for 6 years.
      Nothing will ever be the same again but some things are good.
      Most things are good, actually.
      It's just a case of ignoring the enormous black cloud that has moved into our house!!
      Work round it, ignore it for a while, and definitely don't let it take away your happiness.
      There are good and happy things happening, so find them and make them bigger than the cloud.
      You're nearer a conclusion than you were 13 months ago!
      Keep positive!
      Big big hugs
      YoH

Comment

We are still waiting and are only a month or so behind you. I have everything crossed for you that you get the right decision soon. You're right - no-one in authority seems to think that there is any urgency about any of this. We are all just left to stew, and the effects are so far reaching. Someone in the family who is very supportive was just saying today how this has all affected them negatively too, and they are struggling with feeling angry on my man's behalf.

We have had zero contact from our OIC and the only update we got was through the solicitor a while ago. It's admitted that there is no evidence 'so far' so we are left wondering how long it will be before they accept that there is none to find so they may as well stop wasting time and stop looking for something that doesn't exist.

It bothers me too, that even when they find nothing and take the NFA route, that the complaint stays on the record for ever. It's injustice piled upon injustice.

On a lighter note, no news is good news, for now at least.

to you and yours.
        'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Lilyput I'm glad you have posted, was just thinking yesterday you hadn't for a while. Please do rant away.

You are incredibly strong to have been going through this hell for 13 months. I really do hope you are not waiting for much longer.

We're here for you. I know we can't make the wheels of this system turn any faster, but hopefully we can help along the way . Much love.

Comment

the waiting game is really draining....emotional it just takes so much out of you.

be strong hun
            Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
            Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Working...
            X