Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court

I have recently gone through the court process of being falsely accused of rape and groce indecency among other counts . After 3 adjournments and the worst charges dropped because the police and public prosecution service had no evidence the end result was a unanimous not guilty verdict because it was lies .
    I wouldn't put my worst enemy through this, it was 2years of hell and I have lost so much because of this . The police have been biased from the start to the claimant even though we live in an apparent democratic society , they should be ashamed of themselves and the law needs to change .
    I would just like to say that my solicitor and barrister were brilliant. HHD solicitors in Belfast , specifically Charlene Dempsey and my barrister Mark Barlow. They are very experienced and professional and were invaluable to this case.

well firstly for your NG verdict....

The injustice sounds like it's already hit you, but you've got through this horrendus ordeal, you CAN get through the injustice of it!!!..............
    "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Thanks for the post, to read of a NG verdict is always encouraging for those members who are facing a trial.....

As you were happy with your legal team maybe you would add a recommendation for them to this thread: http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ist-solicitors
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Way-hay! It doesn't help with the feelings of injustice, but have some congratulatory bananas anyway -

'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Customary is bestowed.

I agree the Law needs to change. To than end I have written to my MP with question from this forum. So far, no response. However he is motivated...

If you would like a list of the questions please PM me...

Happy & sorry that you had to go through this at the same time.

Mr B

Comment

You had a top barrister , one of the very best.

Comment

Glad it is over for you

Hi

Glad it is over for you. Charlene is my solicitor and she comes across as very skilled. I am just worried about the "2 years" bit. I don't know if I could face the stress that long. It is hard enough being on 2 months. Anyway I shall post some for you and wish you luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Lies in court View Post
                I would just like to say that my solicitor and barrister were brilliant. HHD solicitors in Belfast , specifically Charlene Dempsey and my barrister Mark Barlow. They are very experienced and professional and were invaluable to this case.

Great stuff! You certainly used the right team there!

People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

How did I fail to add my bananas!
                  It's my favourite thing to do!

Wishing you all the very best.
                  YoH

Comment

Working...
                  X